My emotions. My emotions! (chapter 3)

So, sorry I haven't been updating. (No excuse).

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

Yang POV: 

Blake is acting really weird. Is it a Faunus thing? Like, this girl is apologizing for laughing. So if that's not weird, I don't know what is. Anyway, I show her to her room, and she gasped. It was really nothing... just a 10 x 10 room, but from her face, you would've thought it was a mansion. This is kind of awkward... I thought. "Yang... you didn't have to, I go in the cellar or basement-" I could see tiny droplets of tears on the verge of tipping. "Blake, as I said, I may quote-unquote 'own' you, but that doesn't mean I get to treat you like trash." I comforted her. There was just something about her... 

I couldn't think straight when she is around. "Bu-" Blake started, but I cat her off. "My sister Ruby is coming home soon, and was wondering if y'know..." I kicked the ground with my boot. "can teach me to cook." I was admittedly so embarrassed. The only thing I cook decent is cookies, and I kept taking care of Ruby for two years. "Yeah sure." her ears perked up, it was adorable. "so um, what do you want to teach you to make?" her ears were squished to her head, it looked like she was embarrassed. I gotta look that stuff up though. "Anything, really. I don't mind." I smiled at her, and she cowered. "by the way Blake, would you mind if I called ya kitten? I don't mean it in a racist way I swear-" Blake started crying. Full of tears. The little droplets of tear made small dots on the red and yellow carpet. and I'd known I messed up. "A-are you okay?" I felt my voice crack, but I didn't really care. "yeah I'm fine." she said like her tears never happened. "Can you pl-" 

"Adam,"  she said with a touch of fear in her voice. I honestly felt sympathetic towards the Faunus, and I wanted to help eagerly. "H-he owned me. He was a-a bull Faunus, but his father was human and o-owned a lot of m-m-money. So I went there and then- we- he wanted to- tried- did- he violated me." Her answer to my question was kind of blurry, but I knew enough. I have already had enough of this bull. My hands turned to fists. My eye's changed. My hair set aflame. "I don't know who he is," I snarled at the surprised Blake face. "But I want him dead." I smiled devilishly at Blake, who took a step back. "Y-Yang? you okay?" she sounded... scared of me. Now I was scared of myself. I felt my eyes regain their normal lilac state, and told Blake, "Sorry. That happens when I get mad. It's my Semblance." I threw a shiny smile at Blake, and she blushed and murmured, "so what do you want to bake?"