The Walk There

It was a typical sunny Saturday in the city of Townsville. Birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and couples are dining. Just like our favorite blue couple, Bubbles and Boomer. Boomer decided to take Bubbles out for lunch and, of course, Bubbles accepted his offer. They were walking to the diner however, since Boomer's car is broken down. They were both 19 years old now and have been dating for about 2 and a half years. They could fly however, but Bubbles wanted to walk, since she thinks she's "getting fat". But Boomer thinks she is overreacting. They were walking on the sidewalk chatting away. Bubbles was wearing denim high waisted shorts with a baby blue crop top, along with her mini purse. She also had her hair down, not in pigtails. Boomer was wearing a dark blue flannel and black skinny jeans, wallet in pocket of course. Bubbles was holding Boomer's hand as they crossed the street.

"Aw can't wait to eat! I'm starving!" Bubbles exclaimed as she gave a bright smile to Boomer.

Boomer looked at her bubbly girlfriend and smiled.

"Yeah, me too!" Boomer replied.

The two continued walking on the sidewalk.

"Boomer," Bubbles said.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure I'm not gaining weight?" Bubbles asked with a slight blush of embarrasment on her face.

Boomer sighed.

"No babe, your not." Boomer said as he stroked Bubbles' hair.

"But- I have been eating a lot of sweets lately and-"

Boomer shut Bubbles up with a soft kiss on her lips. Bubbles blushed and looke at Boomer for 3 seconds with a shocked look on her face.

"Bubbles, you are the most beautiful girl alive. Even if you did get a little chubby, I would love you no matter what. Also you're a superhero! You can punch through anyone's skull with powers like that. It's also very sexy." Boomer teased that last part making Bubbles blush harder.

"Oh my gosh, Boomer!" Bubbles laughed as she gave Boomer a playful push. Boomer laughed.

"It's true!" Anyway were here."

Boomer and Bubbles were standing in front of the entrance of a building called, "Mr. Kooper's Sandwiches and More!"

"Yes! Let's go babe!" Bubbles smiled as she walked into the building holding Boomer's hand.