My past

My brother is going to be alpha, Liam's will get it when he finds his mate. He's amazing at leading. I don't mind. I have a past and it's very . You see I was little. I was still a pup. I was 12. I still didn't have my period. But I did have a huge boobs. I have always had them. There was a man going into our pack. He was about 19. He told me I was his mate. He made me believe I couldn't feel it till I was a little older. He actually made me sleep with him. It was my first time doing stuff. He made me do a lot. Well here is how we first meet.

He was new and being the alpha's daughter, I had to meet him. He would stay in our quarters for at least a month. Well he was very cute. It was a pack bonfire, where I laid eyes on him for the first time. It was a meeting that I actually got to hear his name. On the first night he was here, he accidentally walked into my room. Of course, I was in the middle of changing, so he saw my bare chest. He went up to me.

"You're my mate."

"Then why don't I feel the pull?"

"It's because you aren't old enough to." It made sense. He played on that, a lot. He pushed some hair in my eyes back behind my ear. I imagine the future tingles, that would be there when I was older.

"I want you to kiss me." I want him to be my first kiss. He obeyed. That's when he pushed me back on the bed. It started to get really hot. He grabbed my hair in my ponytail and made it go back down. I still didn't have a shirt on or a bra on. He took advantage of that, he grabbed on to my boobs.That's all that happened that night.

"I have to let you get some beauty sleep, not that you need any." He made me blush.

I went to bed that night, happy. I felt like I finally found some. I haven't been happy since my mom and dad staring having their issues. I also knew I was going to do whatever my 'mate' wanted including anything physical. Just because he was older and probably didn't think my age was strange. In return, I might even give him my virginity. I just wouldn't tell any of my friends, I think they might not get it like me. All I know is I'm never going to let him go away.

The second day was different. He smiled at me during breakfast. We always had breakfast and dinner together as one big pack. He was just passing through the pack house today. My dad suggest I gave him the tour. So I had him all to myself. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We would start after lunch. My 'mate' and dad left to have a meeting with some other pack members. I went to find Liam. He was a good future alpha. He wasn't a player like most. He truly believe in saving himself for his mate. I had a feeling she wasn't in the pack. He's 13 and that's when you can find your mate.

"Hey Liam."

"Hey Katie-poo."

"You know I hate that name."

"That's why I call you that."

"Well whatever. I just wanted to see if you would like some breakfast."

"Already got mine, thanks though."

I left him.

When lunch rolled around that day, my 'mate' joined Liam and I in a game of Life. I of course, won. That's when my brother left me alone with my 'mate'. I looked over at him. He smiled.

"Let's get this tour started." I said.

We were in the basement. I showed him everything down here. When we went in the bathroom down in here, he shut the door.

"I can't control my wolf."

He pinned me against the wall. He was kissing me so hard. I felt his um hard member against my thigh. He then grab one of my boobs and I moaned. That's when he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He then got so turned on, he started grinding against me. I had to stop him before we had sex right here.

"Sweetie, I can't have sex here. Let's go tour my bedroom." I whispered in his ear. I even nibbled his ear lobe. I never felt so sexy in my life.

"They will notice my member in it's not right position." I looked down and laughed. He was right.

"Come on! We can sneak it."

I led him on the private steps. I only knew about these. My dad built this home, so he gave me an extra edge. We went up to our private wing. I opened my door. I pushed him on the bed. I closed the door.

"Come here!" He growled.

I came over there. I kiss him passionately. I also started unchanging him. I lifted his shirt up. He lift my shirt  up. While he was all over me, I was undoing his belt. And that's the first time we ever did it.

********

After we were done, we could hearing my mom and dad yelling at each other. They were down the hall.

"You cheated on me, with a human!" My dad yelled.

"Well duh!" My mom really did that? I never thought that would ever happen. I knew they had problems, but I thought it was all getting better.

"Leave this pack house now!"

"What about my children?"

"You lost the honor when you slept with someone else!" That's when my mom officially left me, alone. And the future me would have a lot of cleaning up to do.