stories and shit

Well someone told me to do something like this soo yeah I usually don't listen to what people say but I listened this once!

Anyways this is a funny story of my first day in secondary school..Anyways I was kind of sad that day for certain reasons soo my brother gave me gummy bears and roses to cheer me up.

and my sister gave my glitter and a monster (the energy drink) now that was a horrible idea I'm already hyper as fuck WITHOUT caffeine.

and I already had sugar from the gummy bears..So you can imagine I was coming up with ideas that I thought were amazing and fabulous but in truth were crazy as fuck and one of them I actually liked so this happen:

soo I decided to take all the petals off of the roses and I put the glitter all in a little basket and decided to walk around the school just throwing rose petals and glitter wherever I walked.

...unfortunately I had to clean the floors for a week..BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

imagine me just walking into a classroom yelling "YOUR QUEEN HAS ARRIVED"! And just throwing rose petals and glitter as I said that...

some people were pissed off when they got glitter in their hair but I thought it was still hilarious anyways that's it for today I'll see you cuties later ;)

BAI~Em's

P.S. Well since he doesn't like being called a someone apparently just so y'all know the fabulous @Apple_Jackk told me to write this apparently he's not a someone..or a something XD ok ok jk I'm done now..good bye:)..again...Wow this is confusing..peace bitches~Le Em's