Chapter 2: School

Madame Bustier's POV:

Mr. Damocles (loudspeaker): ATTENTION ALL TEACHERS AND STUDENTS. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO I NEED YOUR FULL ATTENTION...

Everyone: Shhhhh.....

Mr. Damocles: TODAY IS THE DAY THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. EARLIER THIS WEEK, WE COLLECTED MONEY FROM STUDENTS TO FUND OUR CLUBS AND THE PRIZE. NOW, THE WINNER IS THE CLASS WHO DONATED THE MOST MONEY TO THEIR SCHOOL. AS THE PRIZE, THE WINNING CLASS WILL RECIEVE A TRIP TO CHINA TO WATCH THE CORONATION OF THEIR PRINCESS, WHOSE NAME HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET. THEY ALSO GET TO STAY THERE 2 WEEKS EXTRA IN THEIR MOST LUXURIOUS 5-STAR HOTEL...

Time skip: brought to you by #TheOwl

THE WINNING CLASS IS... MADAME BUSTIER'S CLASS! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!! MS. BUSTIER WILL EXPLAIN THE DETAILS..."

Out of all the confusion (Adrien), whoops (Kim and Alix, who I ship), and shouts (everybody except for Marinette and Chloe) one cry was heard...

"NO!!!" (Marinette) Everybody stared at her. "Um... hehe... Mme. Bustier, may I go use the uh... bathroom, please?" (everybody is looking at her now, confused)

"Sure, Marinette. Take someone with you, though!"

"Alya, come on."

*Bathroom*

"Mari, what's up?"

"Alya, be quiet and do not freak out. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"I, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, am the princess of China. Will you please be my lady in waiting?"

"I..." *faints, then wakes up while Mari facepalms*

"You are the princess of CHINA?!?!"

"Yes. Will you be quiet and my lady in waiting?"

"Sure... but how?"

"Well, Alya, apparently my family and I had to move here, to Paris, because there is an assassin out to get us with his army. His name is Hawkmoth, the one that is attacking Paris now. All of my memories should return when we touch ground in China."

"Okay. But I will only be your lady in waiting if you allow me to create a blog about you."

"Fine!"

After they return to class...

Mme. Bustier: You will all be in SAME GENDER ROOMS in the hotel. No complaining, we want to make a good impression. You will be writing an essay about your experience upon returning. We will visit various famous places, like their largest museum, the palace, and the Great Wall. Please pack MONEY, enough clothes for 4 WEEKS, and some fancy attire for the coronation, along with toiletries and snacks. Your plane tickets are already bought and will be given to you tomorrow, which is when we will be leaving. Class dismissed!"

Alya, Marinette, Nino, and Adrien: SLEEPOVER!!! MARI'S/MY HOUSE!

Hey, guys. Me again. Just want to let you know that this is taking place in MY school year, so I will be updating nightly. Please share this out to everybody!

~Riza