Chapter 1 

Chapter 1: 

I woke up in his arms, on the couch, with the tv still on. Those stupid paid programs were on. I searched around the living room for the remote control. I finally found it, Justin was sitting on it so I had to turn it off from the tv. He was dead asleep, snoring so loud I thought he was going to wake the neighbors. I walked into the kitchen to start some coffee and saw the clock on the microwave. Holy Crow, I thought. I'm going to be late for gym. I was a level 10 gymnast. It was past six o'clock in the morning and I was rushing to get out the door. My coaches hated when anyone was late! As I walked down stairs, trying to get my sweats on, I tripped down the stairs and ate it. All that noises woke Justin up. He jumped from the couch and said in his sexy sleepy voice, "Mallory?" I got up, groaning, from behind the couch and found him helping me up with ease. "I'm ok, just tripped down the stairs, again." I said. Justin walked to kitchen as I was looking through my gym, making sure I didnt forget anything. I heard a plastic bowel drop and Justin running out of the kitchen, grabbing his Mercedes Benz keys. "I'm so sorry!" he said. "it's ok, why are you grabbing you keys, you don't have to be at the studio until eight." "I Know, I'm driving you because I made you late!" he said. He opened to door for me and I lead us to his car.

We got in the car, me in the passenger, Justin driving. Fifteen minutes of pure silence past as we drove to the gym. He finally turned on the radio. As Long As You Love Me song went on. He started singing to his own song, I looked over and he winked. His singing always made me feel like I was on cloud nine. The car came to a stop at a red light and he tried to fix hair. I leaned in and messed with his hair. I kissed him on the cheek, and the light turned green. I moussed back my hair and put it in a ponytail for practice. Justin started, "you know, I could pull off that moussed back sleek hair like you do so well." I giggled. Justin was so obsessed with his hair, I didn't blame him, it was amazing. I grabbed a beanie out of the back seat, and put it on his head. He smiled. The car started jerking. I looked at him confused and he did the same to me. All of the sudden, he turned into a jack in the box. "what's going on?!" I said freaking out. Justin looked at me concerned, "I honestly don't know!!"

the gas was on full, he opened the front flap of the car. Closing it, Justin walked to the car and asked for his iPhone, not saying anything. He called his body guard, and said, "hey, umm we have a problem. Some messed with my car again, come pick up Mallory and take her to practice please? Yea ok, were at jack in the box of Orange Ave. What?!?! Damn! Ok I call them." he hung up the phone and walked to the passenger window, which was already opened. "we have sort of a situation." Justin Explained. "umm, someone jacked with my car again and Chris can't come get you, BUT I'm going to talk to coach and see if he can give you one of those private lessons." my heart started beating so much and I knew Justin could tell cuz he was stressing out. I had never missed 1 day of practice. "it's all my fault, I wish I could do something about it" Justin said sadly. He leaned in and kissed my head. He made a disgusted face, "gross, I got mousse in my mouth." trying to cheer me up. I laughed slightly and got of the car. We hugged, not just a normal hug, a Justin hug. My favorite! All of a sudden, someone took a picture with their white IPhone 4s.