ocean side

The moon was up and shining making the ocean water sparkle in the night. We walked until we reached a more private part of the beach and of in the distance you could see the glow of a camp fire.

"Race you there."Jayy said letting my hand go, but I have trick up my sleeve. You see the moon controls the tides, so the water. I ran as fast as I could then stepped on the water, yes as in walked on water. With the moon tattoo I made the water take me to the fire faster than running I soon saw myself passing Jayy.

"I win." I said jumping up and down. "You cheated" he said slightly pouting or maybe that's the way they naturally were. "Come on" he said said taking my hand a pulling me towards this beautiful mattress type flat bed with soft glow candies and on the bed was gram crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.

We sat by the fire eating s'mores which we sucked at. Our marshmallows would light up, but the were still good. "You got a little. here I'll get it" Jayy said leaning over making our lips connect and slightly sucked my bottom lip as we pulled away.

"That was so cliché." I told him as we started to but up the stuff. "Ya I know but you liked it." he said send me a wink. I turned to look at the fire letting my hair cover my bright red face. I didn't just like the fact that he was cliché I also like the fact that I was here with him and he took my mind away from all the drugs and thing that get me in trouble. If I wasn't here with him I would be sneaking around to clubs and what not.

"Come on lets go to sleep kitty" he said said getting up. I quickly turned into a black ally kitten, he then looked around and shouted my name.

"KACEY!"

"meow" I said responding to my name. "Oh you really are a kitten aren't you." he said picking me up, scratching behind my ear which instantly made me purr.

As we laid down we looked up at the starts that were bight on display for us and the sound of the ocean side and the soft thump of Jayy's heart put me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry im taking for to the fuckn ever but I am trying I just need a tad bit more Ideas but I am trying thank you so much for staying and reading my story I love you guys so much ~kacey14kings