Chapter Five

The more I think about it, the more I want to give my little pet a reward- he's been good, taking his punishment so well. I know it wasn't easy for him. He's still asleep on my chest, obviously exhausted. Poor thing. I stroke his back absentmindedly as I lie awake.

I don't want to fuck him yet, obviously. Not until I know he's completely comfortable; I mean the kid is definitely a virgin.

"C-Collin," Ben suddenly huffs out, his chest rising more rapidly. I think he's awake for a second and instantly look down at him, concerned. Why is he using my name? Then I realize that he's still asleep- he's dreaming about me. The thought causes a devilish grin to form on my face and I hold him more tightly, my arms flexing around him. I knew he talked in his sleep of course, but this is new. He's never sounded so... Out of breath.

"Oh! C-C-Collin I... I can't, I.. Please," he moans, and I stifle a chuckle against his shoulder. Ben moans loudly, drawn out, and I realize that he's hard against me. Finally I gain some control over myself, and I continue with stroking Ben's back once more, until he jerks and stuffs his face in my neck, pushing into me and crying my name loudly.

"Okay, baby, shh," I comfort absentmindedly, laughing quietly. Ben stiffens all over and just as I adjust to look at him he pops up and stares down at me, disoriented.

"Collin? Am I still dreaming..." he whispers, moving to touch my face. I laugh loudly and shake my head, sitting up and kissing his nose, then pulling him onto my lap, so his back is on my chest, and he rests between my legs.

"Good dream?" I ask wickedly, and Ben freezes, locking down. I rest my chin on his shoulder, tilting my face to whisper in his ear. "Sure sounded like it."

I can almost feel the horror pouring off of him, and I want to laugh again; he's just so fucking cute.

"Uhm... Yessir," he manages, and I bury my nose in the warmth of his neck, kissing that skin gently, hearing him gasp. He tilts his head to give me more room and I take advantage of him, listening to his soft groans.

"What about?" I murmur curiously. He blushes a deep red and winces.

"I... I just... Nothing, sir," he gasps as I bite down softly on the sensitive skin where I've been sucking gently, careful not to leave a hickey.

"Honesty, Benjamin. I know you don't want to be punished again today." I tell him sternly, and he winces physically at that.

"I was dreaming.." he starts hesitantly, and I go back to sucking and kissing the skin under his ear, encouraging him. "About you."

His voice is a breathy whisper at the last two words and I trail down his neck, until I hit a spot that makes him suck in a breath and arch his perfect back slightly off me.

"Oh fuck," he moans loudly, and though I don't like his swearing, I bend down and bite at his sweet spot again.

"You were dreaming about me. What was I doing to make you moan like that?" I say into his neck, my voice muffled. He sighs embarrassedly and I smile. So cute.

"Y-you.. You were.." He bites his lip hard and I smile widely. "Do I h-have to say, sir? It's embarrassing."

"Yes. Tell me. I want to know," I muffle and he groans loudly.

"You were just, j-just.. you were just holding me... And touching me. And you k-kept telling m-me what-" he groans. "-what a g-good boy I was. And that you were p-proud of me."

I blink. That's it? Wow. I was prepared for some deep kinky fantasy, but he just wants me to jerk him off? He's so fucking cute. So innocent.