Chapter one: Hiding to protect

My gaze was locked on paper. Dead pool list paper. There was few names on it, but my eyes were locked on one line. 'Malia Hale'. In my mind, million throughs were passing by. In my eyes was desperate look. Hale? Impossible. Too bad to be real. My weaken breath become heavier, even if virus was healed, I still feel weak. All that trust I had in my pack was gone.

I heard Stiles' steps coming closer to me, but I wasn't even bothering to look at him. Until I felt his hand on my shoulder, which they were covered with his jacket. "Malia? Are you alright?" My hand immediately was placed on his arm, taking off his arm from my shoulder. My gaze was looken deeply in his chocolate brown eyes. But that wasn't the look I looked him before. It wasn't filled of love, it was filled of dissapointment and pain. Pain that he didn't tell me the truth.

My words were leaving me. I was speechless. Without any words, just painful look, I stood up on my weaken legs. My steps were a little and slow while I was walking out of school's basement. My gaze was on the way in front of me, I didn't matter how Scott or Kira, or even Stiles were looking me. Because I felt dumb and betrayed.

My blood was still on my lips, my lips were dry. The wind dried them even more when I stepped out from school. My brown-blondish hair was dancing on wind while I was slowly walking to my home. It was warm to me as I was still having his jacket wrapped on my shoulders.

Without even realizing I was in my room. Thoughts in my head were too much to take to come to reality. I sat on bed, while all dirt from basement was all over in my body, especially in my light hair. My gaze was locked outside window, which it was placed beside my bed. My gaze was looking in something empty. This night was strange. There wasn't sneaking in the Stiles' bed and protecting him as he was a little spoon.

I heard knock on my door. I wasn't even bothering to look or to get up just to open the door. Door opened immediately after knock. She knew it was Stiles. Without even looking, or hearing his words, she knew it was him.

"Hey, Malia." His sweet and soft voice reached to my ears. Few my tears were rolling down my cheek and dropping on my dirty oridinary shirt. The words were stuck in my throat and I didn't say anything until he came to me and wip my tears. I stood up with a loud tone and with the in my voice. "Don't touch me!" My body shoked at his touch.

"I'm sorry, Malia. I really am." My breaths were deepen and heavier as I would listen to his words carefully. I didn't want to see him now. I wanted to be alone. But if I would say it, it would make him stay even more. "Sometimes it is too late. You shouldn't hide it. Why did you hide it from me?" My words were shaky.

"I was hiding it to protect you!" His words became louder and my head shoke twice on his words. I lost all my trusts to him, so I didn't trust any word he said. "To protect me? I don't believe you. Plus, I'm a coyote, I can protect myself!"

"I couldn't tell you that Peter is your father! I was afraing from losing you!" Few more tears rolled on my puffy cheeks and my eyebrows were raising at him. "Then, congratulations. You lost me already!" We were literally shouting at eachother and when I said my words he got scared.

"Don't say that, I can't lose you, because I freaking love you!" I laughed shortly sarcasticly at his words. "Its my mistake that I love you back and I was so silly to believe in your lies!" He shoke his head and he yelled at me. "I did it because I love you!" Before even I said something, his lips were pressed on mine.

To be honest I missed his kisses. I missed it so much. His lips were moving deeply but softly on mine. It was like angels were flying around us. But after few seconds, I parted my lips roughly from his. "I want you to leave. Now!" I said it with shouting, pretending like I didn't like it,

"But..." I cutted his words and said mine even louder. "I said now!" He went out of my room angry and he slammed the door before stepping in the hallway. I sat on my bed while a billions tears were rolling down my cheek. I didn't know if that was end of our beautiful love story. I still don't..

-----------------

Thoughts on this? I'm biggie Stalia shipper, and this my first story! Thank you for reading this.

xoxo, Arijana.