Long Micheal Clifford Maybe dirty Imagines

Imagine, Micheal Clifford- "Babe!" He called. You were in the bathroom of the apartment you guys got two years ago. "I'm home!" His voice sounded closer and you freaked. Throwing the test under the sink, you turned around, wiping your eyes, and opening the door "Micheal!"  He turned the corner, smiling. "Hey" he said, wrapping his arms around your waist, and kissing you.  You pulled away, smiling. "Gonna go cook dinner" he nodded, his grin never leaving his face.  "Babe!" He called. "Yes!?" You stirred the noodles to the pasta, watching them turn from a stick form to a noodly form. "Where's my razor? I need to shave my face!" He walked in, boxer clad with a white t-shirt with it. " Under the sink" you said, smiling at him. He nodded an walked away. "Micheal!" You called, the dinner ready and set on the table. "Micheal?" You walked into the bathroom. His eyes were wide and he held the test. You sucked in a breath and walked over to him. "Congratulations" you whispered. He closed his eyes, then opened them. "It's mine?" He asked, his vice merely a squeak. "No it's Tom Hidlestons. Of course it's yours" you said, rolling your eyes. You waited for him to say something, anything. "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" He said, dropping the test and picking you up. He twirled you around, then put you down and dropped to his knees. "I love you" he said, kissing your tummy.