Decisions

Third Cat's POV

The starclan cats; Bluestar, Honeystar, Tigerheart, Spottedleaf, Yellowfang,  Pinestar, Oakheart, Tallstar, Blackstar, all surrounding one pond discussing a prophecy of sky and moon.

Bluestar- "I'd like to introduce you to my most recent visions, a prophecy. A leaf is floating in the sky, outlining the moon. Below the moon and leaf, is a battle. A great battle. A grave battle.."

Blackstar- "Again with the prophecy Bluestar, you seem to control every cat's life!"

yellowfang- "Very nice of you to plan ahead but what clan would this be for? And about when will this battle be? So soon after the battle of the dark forest! We're only just still recovering.. "

Pinestar- "Bluestar I like it is idea but I agree with yellowfang, why so soon? "
Bluestar scoffs as if they should already know when, why, and what she was saying.

Bluestar- "Oakheart, Honeystar, Tigerheart, Spottedleaf, and Tallstar have not spoken yet, who do you all agree with? "

Oakheart- "Bluestar, my love I must disagree! Yellowfang is right. We need to be a few steps ahead. Remember the power of three prophecy? Nothing went according to plan!"

Spottedleaf- "Bluestar, I agree with you. If we must, I am willing to reinforce another prophecy no matter what goes wrong," she cast a disbelieving look at oakheart. "unlike the power of three prophecy, this will not fail."

Bluestar- "Honeystar, Tigerheart? who do you agree with?

Honeystar- eyes observant, she has a thoughtful look on her face, as in solving a mystery. "Bluestar, Indeed I have had the same visions.. But instead of a leaf and moon, there is a yellow and brown cat with amber eyes, and a white and grey cat. I have reason to believe rhis is the leaf and the moon. But who are they? When will they be born? We need to have these cats. But we are in luck. In Moonclan, there is a queen. Expecting kits any day now. Should this be the right mother?"

Tigerheart- "I cant argue with Honeystar, Bluestar you win over me. Another prophecy it is!"