Part 25

Helo guyz...

Thank u for ur lovely response...
😊😊

New Cover Of This Story

Next Part Of This Story...

Scene Start ,

Everyone went from dinning table after Tom And Jerry Show 😂

And start the Picnic Preparation...
Riya also go to Baadi and inform Dida and Shomi about Their Trip making them Happy and Excitement for the Picnic...

Sujata and Swara went towards Kitchen and start preparing Dishes for everyone...

While Sanskar and Ram start their arrangement for trip...

And Atul and Aman went for shopping to buy something...

After Sometime ,

Everyone start gathering in hall seeing each other dressing they are become shocked...

As Ram is Wearing T-Shirt and Jeans which shocked Youngest same goes with Sujata she is also Wearing Jeans and Shirt as they never wear such dresses...

While Other Boys Sanskar Atul And Aman wearing Sleeveless T-shirt showing their Abs looking absoulety breath taking with Goggles hanging on their Shirts...

On The Other Side girls are Also Looking Gorgeaous In Theor Lose T-shirt and Cigratte pants and Hat On Their Heads making their Partners shocked as they never thought that their girls wear such dresses and looking HoT making girls Smirk...

Shomi and Dida Also Prefer to wear Half Sleeves Shirts and Trouser...

All the Partners seeing each other with Wide opened eyes But at thr same time with Love in their Eyes...

But this staring session irked Dida who is so much desperate for picnic but seeing them like this she burst on them making everyone embarasse...

Dida :- I think we should cancel this trip so that u all can enjoy staring each other...
(Said rolling her eyes making Shomi smile while Others embarasse)

Then Only They Listen Bus Horn Sound and Shouted With Happiness and Excited and run towards the door...

Poor boys aare coming behind them with laggage in their hands😋😂

Soon one by one everyone start entering inside the bus and positioning themselves...

Uttara And Aman...
Shomi and Dida...
Ram And Sujata...
Swara and Sanskar...

Atul was already sitting on window side when Riya come towards him and Said...

Riya :- I want to sit on Window Side...