Ch. 3: Battle & Family

As soon as I was about to give up, I turned around. I saw a blonde haired girl wearing a dark blue shirt with a black skirt. Her blonde hair was long and put in pigtails. "Well, well, well... Lookie what we have here... Did somebody come for to get revenge and save her poor sisters?" The girl laughed evily. "Wh... Who are you? And what do you want? Why did you kill my sisters?" I asked with worry and curiosity. "The name's Brat. And your sisters have hurt my sisters. So... I have a right for what I did. And if you want to save your sisters..." Brat showed me their souls that she has somehow trapped in two individual boxes. Both were color coded with their color. I stared at them as if to try to talk to them through my mind. "Blossom!! Buttercup!! I know you girls can hear me!! I know how to save you!! Just hang in there!!" I said in my mind, hoping they would hear me. Brat snickered. "You're gonna have to defeat me." I looked at her. Glared at Brat even. My eyes started to glow red. "Oh. That won't be a problem. Defeating you will be easy. Because I know my sisters believe in me that I can do this. They have always believed in me." I stood my ground strong and tall. "They still do." And for a brief moment, I thought about my sisters. I knew I couldn't give up. I had no other choice. "Bring it on then, Blond Thing." Brat said with a smirk. "I have a name, you know. And it's not Blonde Thing. It's Bubbles. Bubbles Utonium. A proud name that I own. And a Utonium is what I am proud to be. But not just that. I'm also proud to be the sister of Blossom and Buttercup. Who have always had my back. And not just that... But also a PowerPuff Girl. A superhero who never backs down from a fight. And now... I have to end you, Brat. For my sisters!!" I say while beating her senseless. "Ugh! Is that all you got, weakling?" Brat laughed evily. But I never gave in. Finally out of breath, Brat was done for. Defeated even. I grabbed the two boxes that had my sisters in them and flew home. "Hey, girls. I saved you." I say as I put their boxes next to the right girl. I put the light green box in Buttercup's hands and the light pink one in Blossom's hands. "Hey, girls. Wake up." I said after activating the electric pulser. "Ugh... Wha... What happened?" Both Blossom and Buttercup said as they rubbed their heads in confusion. They looked at me and I smiled so wide that my cheeks got numb. "Blossom! Buttercup!" I hugged them tightly with all my happiness. "I saved you both!" I cried of happiness. "My sisters are alive now." I said with haply tears rolling down my face. "I am so proud of you, honey." My Dad said as he hugged all three of us. They were all proud of me. Even I was proud of myself. I have saved my sisters from being completely gone forever.