JB

"Come on, Jaebum. You can't continue being mad at me." You whine, trailing behind the man. Jaebum has been ignoring you for the past two days for one reason.

Jealousy.

Honestly, you never knew your boyfriend, who didn't care what you did (as long as you were safe), could be jealous after you went out with two friends. It took you by surprise.

You didn't know what he was jealous of. You just knew the moment you arrived, he bombarded you with questions you never thought he'd ask you. Though, you did ask why he was asking such questions, he never gave you a clear answer. You were dying of curiosity.

Jaebum thought you stopped following him, so he mumbled a single word: "bastard".

Eyes wide in shock, jaw slacking, you wondering what or who he was talking about. "What?" He slightly jumps and turns to look at you with a blank expression, "oh, nothing. I was talking to myself," he says and picks up his cat.

"If you don't mind, I'll be locked in the room and enjoying time with my cat." With that, he runs into the shared bedroom and locks the door. "Hey, you can't do this to me! Jaebum!" You yell, banging on the door.

Seriously, what is wrong with him. You ruffle your hair, giving up. Glancing at the clock, you realize it's already five. "I should start on dinner." At least, that would calm you down a bit. Before you walk to the kitchen, you glare at the door.

••••••

After an hour, dinner was ready. You were setting the utensils, momentarily forgetting of your childish boyfriend, until you tried to go into the room. It hit you that he was still locked in there. "Jaebum, open the door." You knock,

No response.

Knocking three times, you give up. You head to the kitchen and eat with a gloomy look on your face. You didn't like that he was ignoring you. You wanted to give you sweet kisses, hugs, but at the moment, you received nothing but a blank face.

He didn't even face you when you guys went to bed. You sigh, your eyes roaming around when you spot a bowl next to the living room door. It's when it clicked. The bedroom key was in there.

Abandoning your food, you run and dig through the bowl, picking out the bedroom key after what seemed like hours. You rush off to the bedroom. "Yes, it opened!" You beam when you hear the click.

You step in, seeing your boyfriend hugging the cat close, his eyes shut. Is he sleeping? You slowly walk over and squat down. "Jaebum," you whisper.

No response.

Oh, he was sleeping. For some time, you admire him in silence, watching his chest slowly rise and fall. You extend your hand out to brush his hair, patting it down. "Cute." You giggle, admiring the view in front of you.

Jaebum felt someone staring at him and he was surprised to see you. "What are you doing?" His voice was low and raspy. At first, he forgot until it hit him that he was still ignoring you. Jaebum pretends he didn't talk to you and turns the other way, letting the cat walk out.

You were upset and finally decided to take matters into your own hands. You stand up and pounce on him, startling him. You were hovering about him, determined to know what was in his mind.

"Tell me what's wrong," you beg, hugging him close. Jaebum tries to gently push you off but he was secretly enjoying your warm hug. He missed them but he wasn't going to admit it.

You bury your neck in the crook of his neck, a sigh leaving your lips, your eyes closing. When you open them, you see your phone in his hands. "Why do you have my phone?" You arch an eyebrow.

Jaebum looks at you with an innocent look, "no reason?" He avoids your eyes. You squint and take it away from him.

You unlock it and it immediately leads you to the photo gallery. You swore you had fifty or so pictures of you and your friend but as you scroll, you find nothing.

Jaebum deleted them. "Where are the pictures with Jack?" You ask. "Hm? What photos? I didn't even know you had those." He acts innocent again. "Jae, I know you did it. You can't be deleting my stuff." You softly scold him.

He rolls his eyes, hugging you closer to him. "I don't like it."

"Like what?"

"How close you are to him," his voice was slightly muffled. You roll your eyes and peck his cheek. "He's a childhood friend. Nothing more. Besides, he's married and has children."

Jaebum was surprised. "Married? Children?" You laugh, bopping his nose and kissing it right after. "Yeah, I wonder how his wife can handle so many kids." You say, sighing in bliss.

It felt nice being hugged by your boyfriend, again. "I'm sorry, Y/n. It made me jealous and thought the worst." He whispers.

You raise your head and smile at him, "I love you and only you."

"I hope you'll love me after I tell you this." You cock your head, confused. "What is it?" He clears his throat and avoids your eyes, cheeks turning pink, "let's have a big family."

"What do you take me for? A baby machine?" Jaebum shakes his head and laughs, "I love you." He pecks your lips, grinning. "I love you too. About the baby thing-"

"Let's talk about that later."