Leaving To magcon

"Flight 36b please proceed to you gate" we heard the loud speaker announce. Matt and I (Diana) were on our way to magcon. I had been forced to go with Matt because my parents thought I was anti social. The truth was I was very insecure and I thought I wasn't good enough even though, I was Matt Espinosa's twin sister. Everybody loved Matt & nobody knew I existed. I didn't really want to go to magcon but my parents forced me and there was nothing I could do. "Last call for flight 36b" we heard. We said our goodbyes and we boarded our flight. "It's only 3 hours away from here so don't fall asleep" Matt told me. "Okay" I said as I sighed. While I was on the plane all I did was listen to music, play games on my MacBook and go on twitter. "Hey I know you aren't excited about this trip but I think it'll be fun" Matt said. "Yeah whatever you say" I replied as I looked out the window. I was really nervous because I didn't know what the boys would think about me. They were all really cute but I have no chance with them I mean I'm ugly, short, fat, I have cuts all over my wrists and I look nothing like Matt. "Please put on your seat belts and be prepared to get off the plane." The flight attended announced on the speaker. "Ready?" Matt asked as he began to put his stuff away. "Yeah I guess" I replied as I shut my MacBook. The plane had finally landed and I still wasn't looking forward to this trip. My brother lead the way to our luggage. "MATTT I MISSED YOU BRO" I heard a boy yell. It was a short black haired Asian boy. He was pretty cute. Matt ran to him and hugged him. "I missed you to Carter he said as he gave him a "bro hug" I just awkwardly followed behind. "Oh um hi I'm Carter" the Asian boy said as he stook out his hand. "Oh hi I'm Diana Matts sister I said as I shook his hand. He just looked back at 'Matt and I and said "Wow you guys look nothing a like" "yeah we get that a lot " Matt & I replied in unison. "So where are the rest of the boys?" Matt asked as we began to walk out of the air port. "They're at the hotel wait for you and your beautiful sister. " he replied as he looked back at me. I instantly began to blush. This trip was off to a good start.