Secrecy

FORTY-TWO

"Class dismissed. Ms. Parker, to my office." sabi ni France saka diretsong lumabas ng classroom.

Sumunod sya dito hanggang sa faculty. "Sir, bakit po?" kinakabahang tanong nya pagkasara nya g pinto.

She look around. Walang ibang prof, on going kasi ang klase.

"7pm, parking lot. Don't be late. I'll be waiting."

Hindi pwede. Hindi sila pwedeng magdate. Anong sasabihin nya? Anong idadahilan nya? Ahh.. Tama, sasabihin nalang nya na may klase sya sa mga oras na yon.

"But sir I hav---"

"No. You don't have a class that time, kabisado ko ang sched mo Ashlynne." Nakangising sabi nito sa kanya, tumingin pa ito sa sarili nitong wristwatch at, "You better get going.. kung ayaw mong ma-late."

Hindi alam ni Ashlynne kung ba't sya minamalas ng bonggang bongga. Ayaw nya na kasi, pilit nya na talagang iniiwasan si France pero sadyang makulit ito. Gusto sya nitong panagutan kahit hindi naman dapat.

Aalis na sana sya sa office nito ng hatakin sya nito sa bewang at biglang halikan.

Nagulat pa si Ashlynne sa ginawang 'yon ni France. Umaayaw ang utak nya sa halik na yon pero gustong gusto naman yon ng katawan nya. The hell.

She groaned when she felt his hand on her left breast as he deepen the kiss they're sharing.

He's kissing her hungrily and aggressively. She kiss him back with the same intensity he's giving her. Napasabunot pa sya sa buhok nito ng maramdaman nya ang pagbuhat sa kanya nito habang patuloy pa rin sila sa paghahalikan.

He groaned when he felt her hand squeezing his butt. He delved his tongue inside her mouth as she catch her breath. He's tasting her whole mouth, tracing each corner using his tongue.

"You. Are. So. Fckn. Hot." He stated between his kisses.

Napapikit pa si Ashlynne ng sabihin yon ni France. She felt his breath on her face and for no reason at all, she's turned on.

Again, he kiss her lips to her neck and down on her collar bone. She moan in pleasure, as she pull his hair and whisper his name.

The heat is taking its place through their systems. She took a deep breath as France pull off her dress and caress her breasts with both hands and massage it gently.

"Oh my..." She moaned as he claim one of her nipples with his mouth while he's massaging the other.

Napatakip pa si Ashlynne sa bibig nya para mapigilan ang sariling mapasigaw nang gawin yon ni France ng paulit-ulit at vice versa.

Lalong nag-iinit si France habang nakatitig sa mukha ni Ashlynne. She's so young.. So beautiful.. And so hot.

He kiss her again. He's kissing her roughly as his hand travel down on the thing between her legs.

He stop kissing her to catch his breath and stare at her unexposed womanhood. He even saw Ashlynne bit her lower lip when he slowly insert jis hand inside her lacey panty.

Muli nyang hinalikan si Ashlynne. Napakapit pa ito sa batok nya while kissing him back.

She gasped when she felt him caressing her womanhood. He's rubbing her there and he insert his finger inside her later on.

She stopped kissing him and look at what he's doing to her sensitive part.

Nakatitig lang si France kay Ashlynne while pleasuring her. He's moving his - now two fingers - in and out fastly.

She shouted his name and pull his hair as she finally reach her zenith.

xx