Save You Tonight

Sydney's P.O.V

I didn't ask for any of this.  Being the sister of Zayn Malik, you'd think it would be fun and easy.  Instead i never get noticed, all of the attention goes to Zayn.  All I have is my best friends Paige and Emma by my side.  We have been best friends since pre-k.  But just yesterday something unusual but exciting happened. Zayn  asked if  my best friends and I would like  to spend the whole summer with him and his band mates at their cottage. And we said yes.

Emma's P.O.V

*Ring Ring* "Hello?" I said just waking up by my phone.

"HEY! Emma, hang on let me get Paige" Sydney said into the phone.

"Ok she's here!" she added on.

"SYDNEY WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY!" Paige screamed in the phone. I laughed at her madness.

"I have a good reason! My brother invited all of us to his cottage near the beach for the WHOLE summer!"

"FOR REALZ!! Zayn and his hot band mates, I'm there!" I said into the phone excited.

"Haha yeah! Are you in Paige?"

 There was silence for a few seconds and then she came back to the phone. "Already packing!"

"Ok you guys should start! We leave today in a couple hours, we will all pick you up in the one direction van. This is going to be so much fun! Oh yeah and bring your sexiest bathing suites." Sydney said to us.

"Ok i'm  gonna start now!' and i just hung up the phone with that. And i started packing. I'm thinking that this summer is going to be a summer full of love. But who will be our lovers..

Paige's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening! This is going to be so much fun!!!  We are going to party every night! Go out every night!! Maybe Louis will fall in love with me! Well, a girl can dream right?  I am never going to forget this summer. Never never ever never ever ever ever forget it! Words can't even describe. But waiting for that van to pick me up in a few hours will be the few longest hours of my life.  Oh!  I know what bathing suite Louis will love! My black and white stripes bikini top with the red bottoms.  perfect.  Hey, maybe Emma will get some action with Niall this summer.  YES! almost finished packing! its been almost 2 hours i wonder where they are. *BEEP BEEP* OH MY GOODNESS! Oh my goodness! There here!  I walk outside and see the van in my drive way.  I still cant believe this is happening.  "Come on in!" Shouts Emma from the back seat with Sydney and Niall.  I see Louis in the drivers seat.  No one was in the passengers seat so i figured i should take a seat there. Harry,Liam and Zayn is in the middle row. 

"Hello! I'm Harry!" Harry said to me.

"Oh believe me i know" i answered back with a smile.  They all welcomed me into the group very nicely.

Sydney's P.O.V

So we are now off to the beach. Already the boys are acting like there crazy old selves. I'm right next to Emma and shes just laughing along with me. Niall keeps on looking at her like she is just perfect. Some one has a crush! I gave him a look-what-we-have-here look. He looks at his lap and blushes. I gave alittle giggle and looked over at my brother and his band mates in the middle row. Yeah there was the same old Zayn right in front me but, here's the thing, he is best friends with 'the' Liam Payne. He is like so fit and he is so sensitive. He is my kind of guy. But I don't know if were going to be more than just friends. He can get way better looking girls and they have way better personalities. Why would the famous Liam Payne want to date a regular girl like me. But am i a regular girl? I'm Zayn's sister!

Paige's P.O.V

Louis and I are doing pretty good up here. It's like its only us two even though i can still hear the crazy boys in the back.  I wonder how its going with Emma and Niall.

"Hey Emma, hows it going back there?" I asked here with a wink.

"It's going pretty good" she replied with another wink back.

Emma's P.O.V

By pretty good I mean REALLY good! Niall is such a sweetheart, whenever I'm talking to him, he keeps quite and listens to every word I say.

"So Emma, is that your real hair color?" he asks gently twirling my hair around his finger.

"Um, Yeah! I guess the red shows the true Irish in me!"

"WOAH, your Irish! Just like me!" Niall said looking as excited a kid in a candy shop.

"Yeah i could tell, you have that adorable Irish accents all of the girls fall for." I said to him, he looked at his lap and smiled and looked right back at me.

"Yeah, i still don't understand why girls love it!" I gave him the really-look and he just shrugged his shoulders. He is such a cutie!

Sydney's P.O.V

Now we are only 20 minutes away from the beach. This will be fun! Hanging with my bro and his bros. I wonder if i should talk to Liam.  He seems like he is having a pretty fun time talking to Harry right now and i don't want to embarrass myself right in front of him.  Why can't I just do it already!! alright. Here it goes. 

"Hey Liam!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh hi Sydney" He said with a smile in return.  "Are you excited for this trip?"

"Yes very much! Thanks for inviting all of us"

"No problem. It was really Zayn's idea though."

Once again Zayn gets all the credit. Nothing new..