shot 51

Randhir kneeled down holding her by the shoulders. " Sanyukta! " .... She stared through his eyes with a tinge of annoyment playing in those beautiful orbs. " I'm so sorry.. Wo main... I just was... zoned out... Plzzz tell me tum thik ho na ".... He stattered with words having no good feeling given by those pair of pupils that were staring him with quite many emotions at a time.

Sanyukta sighed softly as she freed her shoulders from his grip that was kind of hurting her. She got over her feet and moved outside as she spoke not turning behind. " Mujhe Ghar jana h "..... Was all she said before going out, she was stumbling.

" I'm stupid! ".... Randhir mentally slapped his cheeks while many times in succession not feeling good of her silent behaviour. She was soo happy last night, he has already crossed that line of getting her as his but... His stupid fuc**** desires always behind an obstacle amidst his success.

He simply followed her in the direction of their car, " Main help karu? "... He questioned as he saw that she was struggling to reach toward the car, it has come back after being repaired. They could have relished more of this place but she was not in the mood to move in the place with a guy like randhir.

Last night Sanyukta tried to search here and there shouting his name maniacly but, he just left her behind not paying heeds to her calls. In fact on the way towards the Hut she slipped hurting her ankle and scratching her wrist. She broke into tears than waiting there, thanks to that turban man who was on the round like usually and he luckily got to see sanyukta sitting there crying. He not only did take her to the Hut but also added her ankle using jadibutis that indeed relieved her.

Coming back to the morning, the birds were starting to chirp lost in their mirth while the little cute brown squirrels were passing by from near the shoes. Sanyukta felt soo delighted that she literally wanted to wait there for time. However randhir last night act again upsetted her mood and she just sat in the car while randhir stood near her with his head lowered. He was at fault.

No girl will appreciate his going to be husband Oopps secret husband getting official very the soon leaving her alone in the dark night. What if something had happened to her? What if... She was being forced? Who would have taken guilt.

" Sanyukta ".... She turned away her face conveying her message to him. " Huh I'm. Sorry. Sanyukta ".... He murmured accelerating the engine.

Stupid, Daffar, Dhakkan and idiot Shekhawat... He annoyed her just before a day of their marriage. ' You're chu*** Randhir ".... He cursed his own self running along the road however soon his mind was occupied with all the thoughts of their Shaadi, his shaadi with his wife again.

Precap....

Mere yaar ki shaadi h...
Aryan and others coming as baraati and some Lust.

To be continued...

Huh not upto the mark? Koi nhi next part me I will compensate it. Now actually the story will start once his gang and girls will enter because after marriage passion and jealousy Mujhe bohot achchi lagti h.

Next part... 180 votes. And I swear I am not going to update unless the target is not settled with longgg and big comments. You won't like to miss to read 2000+ long update 😉

Do vote and comment.