Blade's Past

Blade stood at the end of the ally her pelt bristling her fangs baring looking into the eye of the enemy.  But let me start from the beginning.

Blade curled her tail around apple's purring. "Apple i love you" Blade mewed her eyes gleaming in the moonlight. "I love you too blade" Apple responded shifting "But you know we cant be togther" He mewed sighing. Apple and blade where from seprate clan's but they loved each other. Thats when apple rised to his paws. "Blade we can't just be tougther!" he said puffing out air. "Im deputy of ShadowClan and i dont want to ruin my apportunity of becoming leader!" Blade's ears flattend. "Apple, you don't mean this, you CAN'T Mean this!" Apple lashed around mewing tears streaming down his face. "Blade I can't leave you, so im going back to my clan where i belong.." Apple padded away into the moonlight lashing his tail holding back tears. Thats when blade yowled after him, "Was it worth it apple!? Was it worth breaking my heart!?" But apple didn't reply..      Thats when blade heard a yowl. Blade rushed through the forest branches slapping her face but she didn't care, she rain full speed until her reached a tom hovering over apple.. The tom looked up to see blade and ran away. Blade looked down at apple's body, bleeding the life out of apple. "Apple!" She sobbed looking at him.  "Blade.. I always loved you.. I never m,m,ment what i said" Apple stammered. Thats when apple's eyes closed and he died. Blade stood in the dark, sobbing, and alone...

Blade woke up in the ally alone.. She shifted in the dark.

     She thought to herself, "My parent's hate me, my mate is dead, my sister crowwing has turned evil.." Thats when blade thought, Why can't I be evil?. 

honeywing screeched "HELP SHE IS STEALING MY KITS!" Blade darted thought the forest, two kits dangling from jaws. Blade leaped deeper into the forest, spotting crowwing. Blade dropped the kits mewing "I have got them". Crowwing nodded, taking the kits and darting away.  Blade felt satisfaction bristle through her pelt as she thought to herself "I will be just as evil as crowwing"..

Darkforest:

Blade looked at the tabby with red eyes staring down at her "Have you decided your path?" the tabby bellowed. Blade nodded her head "My path is to kill" She said unleashing her claws a smirk slowly forming on her face.