Welcome Back Hyukkie

*GATE 32* Donghae's POV

"Flight 32 has landed safely." The flight attendant said over the intercom.

"Finally." I said. I was still weirded out and scared by my dream but I just decided to try and forget about it.

Where's Hyukkie!?! I was standing at the gate trying to wait but it wasn't working. Sure it had only been a minute but hey I was excited.

Who. Is. That.? Hyukkie came out walking with that guy from the Instagram post just like in my dream. HIS arm around MY Hyukkie's waist and MY Hyukkie's arm around HIS shoulder. To say I was mad was an understatement. I was furious. Anthen... this guy dared to kiss Hyukkie on the cheek?!?! Hyukkie blushed at that... what?! No!! Hyukkie can only blush with me! Only I can make Hyukkie blush!!! Oh that guy is so dead.

"Hae!!!!" Hyukkie's said. He went up in-front of me but I wasn't even focused on hyukkie in the slightest. I was staring at the guy. With a death look.

"Oh this is Ryeowook, Ryeowook meet DongHae. DongHae meet Ryeowook." Hyukkie said. The guy put his hand out and I tried to make the most legit looking smile so I probably looked stupid but I really don't care.

"Hi Hyukkie." I said as I hugged him. The second I hugged him my heart melted. I missed him soooo much!!!

"So How was you're week?" Hyukkie said. We were walking to my car.

"Boring. I missed you." I said. I pouted kinda.

"Awwwwww." Hyukkie said as he squished my face together. He laughed because I looked like a fish kinda.

"Heyyyy." I said as I tried to move my face.

"Hey I'm tired can we get going?" Ryeowook asked. He was standing next to my car in the backseat. I couldn't blame him tho we had been messing with each other for like 5 minutes.

"Oh yeah, I'm really tired." Hyukkie said as he yawned. (A/n I yawned after I wrote that >=<)

"Ok." I said as I got into my car.

*JUST PULLING UP TO HYUKKIE'S HOUSE*

"Thanks for the ride Hae." Hyukkie said as he got out of the car but so did the other guy. I was very suspicious.

"Yeah thank you." RyeoWook said as stood beside Hyukkie.

"Don't you have to go home too?" I asked to Ryeowook.

"Oh I live here now." Ryeowook said as he hugged hyukkie.

What. Did. He. Just. Say.? Es living with him?! Are you kidding me?! No! Ok I'm about to break soon.

"Yeah he's gonna be going to school at SMU!!" Hyukkie said.

Oh great.

"Oh, cool." I said trying to sound as excited as I possibly could.

"Are you ok?" Hyukkie said as he looked at me concerned. It was SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Wait huh?

"Yeah. I'll come pick... Y'all... up tomorrow." I said. It was difficult to say y'all.

"Ok see you then." Hyukkie said as he walked in.

I started to drive off but then I stoped.

"Wait Hyukkie!!! You forgot your stuff!" I said as I ran up to him.

"Oh yeah!" Hyukkie said as he turned around but when he turned around he tripped and I tried to catch him but I fell to. We started wrestling in the grass playfully and then.... I accidentally got on top of him and I accidentally put his arms on both sides of his head and I accidentally froze.

We froze for a good 10 seconds just staring at each other.

"I- uh- sorry. I'm clumsy." He said as he was blushing and looking away.

"Oh- uh it's no problem." I said while getting up slowly and helping him up.

"So um do you need help carrying in anything?" I said as he was getting his stuff out.

"That would be great! Thank you!" Hyukkie said as he was smiling brightly. Oh how I love that smile! Ok I need to stop.

"Ok." I said while all three of us were caring in stuff. I always wanted to know what his house looked like. And his room.

"So this is what my house looks like. My parents had to stay a little longer so they'll be back in 2-4 days." Hyukkie said as he put his stuff down in his room.

"Gotcha. Well if you get lonely just call me." I said while walking to my car. It was just me and him. I was mad about them staying with each other just them. I repeat just them but it's ok I guess.

"Oh it's ok. I have Wookie here." He said while looking down and smiling. Oh he is definitely a goner.

"Oh, well if you change your mind just tell me." I said while staring at his eyes. His eyes were brown but they were different from other people's eyes. It's like you could see little stars in his eyes. Ok maybe I like him. But I think it's just because we're like best friends. DongHae you don't like him.

*IN HYUKJAE'S HOUSE* Hyukjae's POV

"Oh he was so jealous." Wookie said as he was laying on my bed.

"You really think so?" I asked as I turned around in my chair to look at him.

"Duh, He was staring at me like he was about to kill me. I was kinda scared actually." He said as he turned around to lay on his hand.

"That was weird, but idk. Maybe.?" I said as I thought to myself.

"Well you'll see eventually." Wookie said.

"I guess so." I said as I went back to my desk.

*MONDAY AT SCHOOL* DongHae's POV

Oh. My. God.

—————————————————
I don't like saying omg but it's the only thing that would work. Sorry for typos trying to fix them but if I miss any just try to make sense of the sentence. But Hae is questioning some stuff.

What do you think Hae saw?