4.CHAPTER (EENY MEENY MINY MO)

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it :D

Hello my sweet chocolate bunch, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I have some surprises in store for you, I will give you a hint its going to be bloody, gory and a little nasty O.O.
Hope you all like it, please don’t forget to tell me what you think ^_^

Gabriel’s Point of View:

When he began saying ‘eeny meeny miny mo’ my heart lurch, but not in fear, rather it is in excitement, I want it so much to fall on Gus, I want to see him beg for his life, just the way he had me begging when he lock me up in one of the bathrooms in the near abandon building on campus for two day and a half, without water or food, if that old security guard had not came by, that would have been the end of me.

So I am happy that they are here with me, all seven of them, Gus, Angie, Chloe, Melonie, Derrick, Damon and Broody, tho Derrick is already dead, it a great reminder as I look at his danging halves, what to expect for me and the others.

Though I wonder where is Jessica the other clon of Angie and James the other bully of the group, but who cares? I am in too much of a deep shit to worry about others.

I could care less about people saying ‘you must forgive’, I will have them know that I must not do nothing, but stay black and die, those are my only obligations, as my dad says.

With these people in this room I have been through hell, I thought high school bullying was bad, but it is nothing compare to the bullying you get in the university.

In high school people tend to excuse the bullying saying they are kids and what not, which is utter BS, yet the adults still use it, but college my God, you are already an adult, why do you feel the need to bully or haze another person for your entertainment.

I never understood bullies, what exactly do they achieve by making my or other people lives a living hell? Why can’t they accept that everyone is different, and not carbon copies of each other, if God had wanted us to be alike, he would have made robots and give us the same face and personality.

But they can never see it, and therefore just because you are not like them, or because you do not bow down to them, they figure out ways to torture and demain you, making you feel like trash an a nobody, the daily questions to myself are;

How many people have to take their lives because the bullying has gotten more than they can bare before bullying stops?, How many shootings there has to be in schools due to bullying, before bullying stops?

It hurts to know that some of the time the killings are due to bullying or exclusion of the person, it also hurts to know that the killings could have been prevented, if the teachers, parents and authorities have paid more attention to the situation and the children.

But I guess everyone is in their own world doing their own thing, and because they are not the ones getting bullied, they don’t care about the ones who do, I know there are people out there who are anti-bullying and I appreciate and thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Looking around at all these in here with me, my heart is fill with glee, it may be wrong to feel this way, but yes I am happy, and yes I want to see them bleed, and most importantly yes, I want to see them all dead.

The best part is, this man is going to do what I could not, and I will die grateful to him.

Even the girls in here has made my life hell, Angie that blond beauty, she has a face of an angel but the heart of a demon, she and her other three clons, two of them are here with her, Melonie, and Chloe, as I mention earlier Jessica is missing.

They photo-shop a picture of me with a guys cock in my mouth, how they did it I really I don’t know because I had never suck a guys cock back when they did that.

The bad part was that they plastered it all over the University and at my last work place, I was immediately fired and on top of that I was attack at the University where they had force me to suck off their c*ocks, after that they had beat me to a bloody pulp, then pee and spit on me, I was in the hospital for nearly two weeks from all the injuries I sustain from that brutal beating.

I was so intent on the past, that I nearly miss it when that tall muscular stranger choose Broody, the lapdog of the group, he is the one that does all the dirty work for them and he was the one that had beg me for a ride which I had graciously given him.

He had then proceed to threaten me with a knife when we had drove away from the University parking lot, he then had lead me to where the rest were in an abandon tree fill area, there he and Gus forced me out of the car, to walk further into the wooded tree area.

I can still remember the clean fresh smell in the air, as the snow crunch under my boots as we walked and walked deeper inside those woods, as we got to where they wanted me, all of them surrounded me like a pack of hyenas with evil glints in their eyes, as if they had wanted to rip me apart.

Damon and Broody had hold me down as Gus had rip and forced all the clothes from my body, in front of all the others, when the cold had hit me I felt like the wind was cutting my skin, I had tried to hide myself as they had taunt, take pictures and laugh at my naked body.

When they had enough of humiliating me, they took all my clothes with them, leaving me there in the woods all alone in the cold, I had called out to them pleading, but they all ignore me and left, I had walked back hurrying until I got to my car, but they had also slashed the tires of my car and broken all the windows.

That was one of the first time in my life that I had cried and cried like a baby, I did not know why they insisted on making my life a living hell, I never did anything bad to them, in fact I was always nice to them, even when they had been horrible to me.

It had taken me hours to get home, luckily I had a shirt in my trunk, but that was no help, because it was the Winter, the wind was blowing, cutting and eating at legs, I could hear the wind whistle throw the trees and the howls of the animal, I was scared out of my mind but at the same time I was determine that I was going to live.

I was so cold I thought I would have died of hypothermia, and every tear that roll down my face was a promise to myself that if I live out through that, I was going to be smarter, harder and most importantly I was never again going to be a fool, when I thought that I was at the end of my rope, I guess my guardian angel was watching over me.

Because after about three hours of moving around to not freeze to death, I saw a light coming down the high way, mustering all the strength I had left, I wave and wave until the car had stopped.

Well it was a truck, a sixteen wheeler to be exact, driven by a trucker lady, who fortunately stoped and helped me, after I had gotten inside her truck she shoved into the little neat sleeping area on her sixteen wheeler, and heaping all the blankets she had on top of my shivering form.

To not go into so much details, the lady saved me, by taking me to a hospital, where she visited me for days after and we have became friends ever since then.

I wonder on which highway is she right now, as I think about her, I cannot stop my mind from going to my lov.......... No, no, no I will not think about him, its not going to help me now.

I know its stupid to be thinking about stuff like that when I am about to die, so me thinking about him or how I will die, is not going to make my situation any easier, anyway what they did to me taught me a lesson, that was, never trust people, never go anywhere without extra clothes, sweater and blankets in my trunk.

Focusing my attention back on the man, I cannot help but feel like I know him somehow there is a sense of recognition, but I know its impossible, he is so tall about 6’5, and his body is all muscle.

I can see every one of them clearly through the black shirt that hugs his masterful body, my body heats up at the mere thought of running my hands over every single inch of his skin, I wonder what his face is like, but it is partly covered.

But I just can’t shake the feeling that I know him somehow, also when he was running his hand over my face, his touch was so tender and gentle that I felt like I knew it, and the hungry gleam in his eyes was somehow familiar yet not familiar I can’t explain it.

Also I am ashame to say, that it had made my body react heatedly, thank the stars that it was not to the extreme of my cock standing up, but I did get a semi, and my heart beat had quicken and I had wanted him to touch me even more.

I would love to see his face, but he has it partly covered, the only thing you are left with are his blue eyes and his blood red lips, lips that I would love to suck and kiss tenderly as he devour my mouth.

Oh My God!!

I can’t believe I just imagine myself passionately kissing my soon to be killer, something is definitely wrong with..................... Before I can finish that thought, that tall muscle dangerous man, pull away another curtain, gasp, screams and cries leave the mouths of the others, while I just smile at the sick beautiful sight in front of me.

Stranger’s Point of View:

To start of our little game again, I want them to see how serious I am, plus I want to see the look on my Gabby’s face when he see the surprise I have for him, when I pull back the other white curtain in the room, the smell of stale blood fill the room, cries and screams are heard, but my eyes is only on him, waiting, expecting his reaction, and what I see makes my heart pump and jump with joy and excitement......................

He is smiling, the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, his lips are curve gently in a seductive bow, as if he is trying to hide his glee and delight, but his eyes cannot hide the excitement and acceleration he so obviously feels,

“Yes my sweet Gabby take it all in, this is my first gift to you”, I say this quietly, so quietly that I know no one heard, they are too busy screaming and crying at the beautiful scene I have prepare for them, he on the other hand is looking at me once again, and there is a hunger in his eyes, and I wonder if it for what I want him to be hungry for.

Sliding my eyes slowly away from his, I look at the horror and fear written on the others faces as they look at what used to be the bodies of their lively friends.

Sliding my eyes over to my beautiful work, I have to admire its beauty of it, the bodies of the girl and boy are strung up together, facing each other, in a hugging like position, their bodies are completely naked and motionless, her hands are wrap around his neck tightly, as his arms are wrap around her slim body in the same fashion.

They are in what seems to be a passionate embrace, they have to be with all the the spear rods that are going through their bodies, starting with small ones going through their necks joining their faces together, to larger ones going into the bigger part of their bodies in different angles.

I have to admit that him and her makes a beautiful contrast, her skin pale, his skin dark, my Gabby and I look even more perfect, but the only rod that will be empaling his body is going to be my 9 and a half inch thick c*ock.

Just thinking about my cock sliding in and out of him roughly, as he mewl and writhes under me has me hardening once again and I tremble from the hot decadent image that it presents, I can feel his stare on me, but not looking in his direction I continue to stare at my handy work.

Blood is everywhere, their skins are complete drench in it, I shudder with pleasure as I remember their pleading for me to not hurt them, they did not even remember all the pleading my Gabby did for them to stop.

But they used to ignore it, so I ignore them too, even when the guy tried threatening me with the police I ignored them, what a stupid child to think I did not plan this with months in advance.

Them being all together just made it that much more easier to get them instead of one by one, initially I had just planned to cut their throats, but they made me angry.

So I has grab the speargun, and fire at will, the first shot was the best, their screams had fill my ear as that rod broke through their shoulder bones, joining them even more, blood splurted out of the wound unto my wall.

And when I remember all the things they did to my Gabby, I continue shooting, their screams where music to my ears, but soon they got in the way of me hearing and enjoying the sound of the rod piercing and breaking their bones.

After taping their mouths shut, I had continue shooting, relishing in seeing the blood drain from their lifeless bodies, when I counted, they had over twenty four rods, impaling and protruding from their bodies.

This was not the methodical, clean, control kills I usually do, this was a kill fill with rage, this was the first time I have killed due to rage, and I enjoyed it immensely.

But and I am glad I take a lot of my rage out on them before facing the other seven whom I can torture slowly, yet I know I will loose it again if they say something stupid, their bodies are still bleeding, drops of it sliding to the floor, making a small pool beneath their feet.

The room is deadly quiet, only the occasional, hiccup and crying is heard,

“Did you all enjoy my gift? I rather like the way it turned out myself” this comes out of my mouth in a sweet malicious tune.

“How could you do this?!” scream the red hair girl Chloe brokenly,

“Because I wanted to, besides all of you are gifts to someone” I answer her calmly,

“A gift? What have we done to you? We do not deserve to die” stutter out the dark skin guy,

“To answer your question, in truth you all have done nothing to me, but you have done terrible things to others, I assure you if you all search your consciences you will know what I am talking about” I sneer at him.

Two of the girls continue to cry, while the other is very quiet unmoving too terrified to do so, on the boys faces there is shock and fear, but as I slide my eyes back to my ‘Black Diamond’ he is just smiling, his face fill with glee, and a bright glint in his eyes, I bask in it for a short moment,

“What are you smiling about sweety?” this question is directed at him, he quickly shifts his eyes to my face and,

“I am just enjoying the show, and wondering just how all of us are going die” he answers in a calm serene voice,

“Are you happy about that?” I probe him more, wanting to hear his voice, and wanting to know how he feels about all my work,

“Yes I am very happy, thank you for asking, just waiting to see what you do next” he whisper huskily, I shiver with need, oh how I want to fuck him right here and now, but shaking it off, I walk over to my other intended victim.

“Tell me what is your name?” I ask the pale boy Broody, he is silence and his body is trembling in fear, “Answer me you disgusting worm” I say this pulling on his hair really hard,

“B-bro-Broody sir” he stutter out in fear, smiling I pat his face,

“That good, very good Broody, so tell me something Broody, do you know the people in the room with you?” I ask, he nods vigorously “So tell me which one do you think deserve to die?” the question had not even leave my mouth before he,

“That black fat fag over there” he says this gesturing his head over to my Gabby, angry red flash before my eyes, and I slash his stomach, cutting in an upward arch, I feel the knife hit his part of his rib cage and sternum, he screams out, wailing like a pig, as blood gush out of the cut in a spray, splashing on the plastic cover I have over my clothes and running down his legs.

“Shut up and stop crying, be a man, I thought you call him a fag, but it seems to me that I have the fag right here............... Another thing I may be a killer, but I don’t like discrimination of any kind, and I too happen to be gay, and just because you piss me off, I am not feeling generous anymore” I can hear screams and crying from the background, but I am not finish with this worm yet.

I would have left the fool a little while longer, but because he pissed me off, I will just finish him off right here and now, lifting my hand, I begin slashing him all over, cutting through flesh and veins, my clothes are being bathe and drench in his blood.

As it gush and spray out of his wiggling writhing body, his begs for mercy falls on deaf ears, blood gurgle out of his mouth chocking him, while I continue to cut, slash and stab his body repeatedly, until he is completely still, and me completely satisfied, his lifeless body, sags and slump down on the nails that are holding up his body.

Stepping back I look at my work, its another anger induce kill, I wanted to give him a more cleaner death, but he anger me beyond reason when he insulted my Gabby, I did not think I just act, and the result is over the top, and it shows just how angry I became.

His body looks like a grater, holes are all over, slashes and cuts are all the eyes can see, his face is unrecognizable, lopsided even, one of his eyes is hanging out and his jaw is sinking in, I know my butcher knife pierced and shatter bones.

I know it cut away mayor veins and arteries, his neck is barely hanging on by side flesh and his back bones, further down his stomach is wide open, some of his internal organs are hanging out and I just smile as I wipe blood away the blood dripping off the knife.

I can still hear crying and retching in the background, but I continue to look at this once alive creature, and as always I fell no remorse for ending his life, rather I feel proud that I was able to present yet another gift to my Gabby.

Turning around to face them, I see horror and fear writing on their faces, the smell of blood is fresh and strong in the air, and I can’t wait to have more of it, tho my ears are burning due to the crying from that pathetic red hair girl, what an annoying bitch, everyone is quiet, not trying to move a muscle or make a sound, and she is wailing like a fool.

Walking over to her, she stiffens as she feels me near, “Shut the fuck up!! Everyone is quiet enjoying the show, and you are ruining it with your sniveling and wailing” she tries to stop by bitting her lips, yet another annoying cry burst forth, “I will not repeat myself, shut up!!” I say this slowly, so she wan understand just how serious I am,

“Chloe, please just shut up!!” say the blown hair boy, whose name I know is Gus, his voice is shaking and I know he is terrified, she continues to cry even harder,

“Somebody out there, please someone help me, I don’t want to die, please someone help me” her voice is getting louder, grating on my nerve,

“Bitch I said to shut up!!” my voice force out at her as I lift my hand and in a downward arch I slash her neck, severing her jugular, blood splurt out in a vast amount, drenching my plastic covering even more than before, gurgles of blood comes out of her mouth, as she tries to breath, she is struggling to obtain air, but in minutes she will bleed out and die.

“Oh God no!!! Chloe!!” screams the caramel skin girl Melonie as the blond hair girl onky whimpers,

“You sick fuck!!” shouts another person, yet her own fuck buddy Gus, is not even looking at her as she bleed out like a pig, instead his eyes is on my Gabby, who has been very quiet throughout the entire thing just observing everything with glee in his eyes.