I HATE YOU..!?

Assalamuvalikum guys ❤

Ada pov :

"Adnan how could you drunk Alcohol you knew it that its Haram"..??

"Hey you stop posing a vex questions upon me, you go and sleep". he grumbled  pointing a finger at me

"Adnan first Answer to my question"..

"Arghh what do you want..?? For your kind information Ada I haven't drunk any type of Alcohol so stop questioning on me".

He stepped inside slowly, "As he was entering in home a bad wine waft passes through my nose" .

"I hate this smell, But I ignored the smell thank god he didn't touch the Haram". A sigh of relief on my face.

"Adnan stop let me help you man". Its bleeding heavily.

"Leave me alone he scowled at me"..

I ignored his looks again I make my voice to speak up.. "Adnan listen to me please let me clean this wound its getting worse than before". Im getting worried about his hand.

He was moving to his room without any answer. Anger and worries building me up. "why is behaving like a jerk".??

"Such a scornful person you are" I shout out

He glared at me.. You.. He took his  forcefully steps towards me.

"what did you say"..? He leaned towards me and getting so close to me  and he hold my arm with another hand, he is  breathing hot  that i can  sense he is so angry upon me.

"I'm scared the way he hold my arm, I can't rise my voice it stuck in my throat".

"Why you always come up in my  way"..? Why can't you mind your own business..?? Why you always messed up with me..?? Why can't you stay away from Katty..? Can't you understand my words..?? Now speak up.. Are you dumb..?

"what I did to him"..? He why he is behaving weird towards me. His all questions making me cry. Tears welled up in my eyes. He looks so hurt, but why..?? His girp becoming deep hurting my arm. "I glup down my sob".

Adnan.. "Its hurting me" . I said with a pain and tears in my eyes.

He suddenly loose his grip on my arm, I took a deep breathe.

His eyes were red in color, his sweet attractive brown eyes are  hided with a pain. "what's  hurting him"..? Is it me..?? BUT WHAT I DID TO HIM..?? I questioned myself.

"Adnan why are behaving like this is anything troubling you"..? I asked with my shivering voice.

"Oh you want to know then its you, you  know what," I JUST HATE YOU".. 

"What you hate me" ..?? My heart shattered into pieces.

Yeah you heard right..
" I hate you the way you smile at me, I hate you the way you look at me, I hate you the way you make my heart on races while I saw you".

Tears welled up in his eyes.. "So stop  showing care towards me its better to show your so called care for your loved love ones". Na na I'm sorry actually you loved ones. "I'm I right Ada" so stop caring about me. He headed to his room.

The pain in his eyes.. Where I can see clearly, but I don't know the answer.
"He hates me.." Yeah he hates me its bitter fact of my life".