Part 7

3rd person's pov

"Thank you for the meal" Seiji said as he begun to eat. The lunch preparation of the maid are too many, So Akashi and Midorima join in.

In the end, Seiji didn't even Finish half of his lunch before feeling Full. Akashi told him to eat more but he refuses and saying he can't force hisself to eat or he'll just throw it away.

Akashi then said its ok. As they finish there meals Seiji remembers that he needed to go home.

"Oh, Right I must really go home. My sister is waiting for me." Seiji said.

"Would you like if we take you home?" Akashi said.

The boy shook his head. "Its ok, I know the way home." Seiji said.

"But, You might faint in the street or worst. Its safe to drive you home." Midorima said.

"But I don't want to trouble or bother anyone. You sir have done enough kindness for me already. I feel so guilty now." Seiji said as he look down.

Akashi smile and lean down at the kid. "Don't be. I am glad to help specially a Kid with such a well mannered. Both your mom and dad must be proud of you," akashi said.

Seiji look down. "My mother left my father before we even Born to this world so I don't know who's my father. I ask my mom about him... But he-I mean she only said that My father is a Busy higher up famous man. We shouldn't bother him." Seiji said and look down.

"Hm, its tough. But don't you wanna meet Your father?" Akashi ask.

"I do, and Mom promise that we will meet up our father someday. " seiji said and smile a bit.

"Then thats great. Now come on, Your family is already missing you." Akashi said.

"Hai." Seiji said and follow Akashi towards the Car.

Seiji sat beside Akashi quitely and politely.

"So, Tell me why are you in that Alley where I found you?" Akashi said.

"Oh, I was going home when my heartbeat suddenly went irregular. It was like I can't breath at all and suddenly collapse. I also have a disease call bradycardia. I was born with it and My mom doesn't enough money to Sustain my everyday medicine and Check ups I also hate taking medicine they are too bitter. " seiji said.

"Your a fragile Child. Your mom
Should not allowed you walk alone." Akashi said.

"Thats a Life-Threaning. It can cause your heart to stop at anymoment." Midorima said.

"Hm." Seiji stayed Quite for a bit and look down at his feet.

"Your mom and sister must be worried with you right?" Akashi said.

"Yes They are. My sister is going to sermon me nonstop again. Its annoying." Seiji said.

Akashi smile a bit. "That must be nice. Because your sister care for you." Akashi said.

"Yes I know. My sister love me very much and I love her back, So thus my mom." Seiji said and smile a bit.

"Your such a good Boy." Akashi said and pat The boy's head.

"Ara You guys do look like father and son. You guys look a like you know." Midorima commented.

"Are you sure Akashi that he ain't your son?" Midorima ask.

"This question again Shintarou, Your really are doubting me huh. My words are absolute Shintarou he aint my son right seiji?" Akashi said.

"Yes, I believe this is the first time I met Akashi-san so thus Midorima-san. Also I'ts been a year since I we live in Kyoto. I was from xxxxxxx." Seiji said.

"Oh? Thats a country side, a Province. Why live in Kyoto?" Akashi ask.

"My moms Salary is not enough there to support our needs specially my health needs so we went here in Kyoto to have an enough Salary." Seiji said.

"Your mom is hard working whats her job?" Akashi ask.

"A Kindergarten teacher." Seiji said.

"Thats nice she must be good at Kids." Akashi said.

"Yes he is." Seiji said.

"He?" Akashi ask.

"Uhm. ahm... I mean she. Sorry I'm still not use to this." Seiji said.

"Its fine, Your still a kid." Akashi said.

"I'm turning 7 soon." Seiji said and pout.

"Yes, So your still 6 right?" Akashi said. Seiji frown and nod. Akashi smile a Bit.

"Stop." Seiji said.

Midorima said, and they stop infront of a Building. A old Apartment building complex.

"You live here?" Akashi said.

"Yes, At room 507 5th floor." Swiji said and get out of the car.

Seiji now is standing outside of the cat. "Thank you for your kindness and hospitality Akashi-san, Midorima-san. If there is anything I can do to repay you pls state it. I know I can't repay you with Money but I'm good a cooking, Me and my sister is. " Seiji said politely.

"Its ok, You don't need to repay me. But I would like to spend time with you if thats ok with you. Heres my Contact number." Akashi said and gave a Card to the kid. "You can call me anytime you want and I'm glad to help."

"Knowing you, You might not call. So Pls remember your not a Bother or a Burden." Midorima said.

Seiji smile a bit. "Thank you very very much. " seiji said and bow to Both Akashi and Midorima.

"Your welcome Anytime. See you soon." Akashi said.

"Hai." Seiji said and wAlk towards the building.

Akashi saw the kid walk out. Midorima now look at Akashi.