Success is 99% Perspiration and 1% Inspiration

No one can likely become successful if without exerting any effort. And there is no so-called luck in success, which you don't even need to do anything in order to get something that you desire. Remember, "No pain, no gain." If you think that you're so lucky enough that you can get what you want anyway with no sweat, yes, you probably can, but always be alert that it's not yet the end in one's success, there are still several things that can be happening subsequently whether good or bad ones. As we know from most of the historical characters in the past, it's common to see people getting declined after reaching the peak of success – because success is neither permanent nor guaranteed.

        Most of us have a goal, a mission, an ambition, a desire, a hope, a wish, and a dream in life, and surely, we want to achieve all of those. We may not be given luck but opportunities in order to get what we want and further achieve our dream. In the process of getting successful, it's unavoidable to face some risks, threats, dangers, challenges, barriers, difficulties, problems, troubles, and obstacles, and you may not face them like only once, twice, or thrice, but possibly countlessly. Furthermore, some limitations may start appearing, and even impossibilities, if more seriously. If you think that you're unable to receive any more challenges and want to quit right away, you don't deserve to get what you want. Because if your dream is really worth achieving for just because it gives a significance to your life, you would fight for it no matter what – even your dream already seems a little impossible to achieve anymore. Ordinary people usually give up when they know their weaknesses and limitations, but those who are loyal to their dream believe in impossibility by improving themselves through challenges – and that's what makes them special. Only without losing hope makes you feel that you're likely to be successful soon, so it's also important to think positively.

        Lastly, being successful has to be gradual and one step at a time. "Rome wasn't built in a day." You can't just demand to see the outcome or result of your achievement in a hurry. Sometimes, being too rush can also be the reason or the cause of your failure. So if you truly want to get what you desire, you would patiently wait no matter how long it would take, as long as you still have the mind of being successful.