OMG, they were Roommates?!

It was months after Adore Delano had gotten arrested for stealing a briefcase and Sharon Needles had been tragically hit by a train.

The drag fandom and community were both genuinely taken by a storm at this news. Max Malanaphy, Miss Fame, and Jaidynn Diore Fierce were also shocked, and because they're members of the most recently filmed season of drag race, their comments were getting flooded with concerns involving the recent crime increase.

Even before season seven had been in the works, Max, Fame, Jaidynn, and their friends, Violet and Pearl, had been living together in an old house near Paramount studios, where Drag Race had been recorded. The large house was divided into five apartments, and it was owned by Max.

During the production of the show, contestants didn't have access to any devices, other than the IPod they were provided. Max, Fame, and Jaidynn, who got eliminated earlier, already knew about the news involving fellow queens because of their cut from the show.

Violet and Pearl, however, had made it to the finale, along with fellow competitor and queen, Ginger Minj.

It was the glorious night after the five queens had filmed the finale episode. The festivities and live audience had distracted everyone from the mysterious crime outbreak, so no one mentioned it to the top three. 

On the way back from the studios, Miss Fame had decided to head to Wal-Mart for some celebratory snacks last minute.

Max walked back into her house, taking a deep, happy breath and plunging onto the couch. Violet and Pearl followed Max into the building, arms linked. Jaidynn chuckled as she took a seat next to Max.

After filming the finale, the queens still didn't know who would win because of the editing of the show. Normally, they would have each of the queens record a winning speech and find out who won a few weeks later.

During the reunion that was filmed last week, the queens had been asked who they wanted to win. Max was a sincere and anxious person, so her decision was still getting to her.

"I apologize for saying that I only wanted Pearl to win, Violet. In reality, I have high hopes for the both of you." She stated,  glancing back over to her talented friends. 

"Don't overthink it, Maxine. It's fine." Violet reassured her, using her nickname as a joke. Max smiled as Pearl yawned. 

"What's going on there, Pearl?" Max asked.

"I'm so tired, I can barely function right now." Pearl admitted, pulling off her wig and taking off her heels eagerly. Jaidynn laughed as she followed suit and snatched her own weave.

"I agree with that statement!" She exclaimed, getting up from the couch.

"Alright. Come on, Vi. We need to sleep." Max said, beginning to stand. Violet shook her head, adjusting her balance on the barstool she was seated at.

"Actually, I feel like I should wait for Fame to get back from the store." She objected, motioning for Max to go upstairs with Pearl and Jaidynn.

"Are you serious? You can't wait here all alone. Not with all of this recent crime involving queens!" Max exclaimed, sitting on a barstool next to Violet.

"Crime involving queens? What do you mean?" She asked, a worried look painted upon her features. Max's eyes widened, remembering that she hadn't been told about the news. She braced herself, knowing that everything would catch Violet and Pearl off guard.

Pearl and Jaidynn were, at this point, already de-dragged and asleep, so it seemed like Pearl would have to find out about the tragic occurrences when the morning arrived.