The Search Party

|Justin|

"Wow that was the fastest plane ride I've ever taken." Skylar says once we land in Chicago. We had to sit in the plane for a good ten minutes for safety reasons. There was already a mob of fan-girls waiting for me inside the airport. Word got around that I was in Chicago. No one knows, or even wonders why, they are just happy to be in their city.

"Why aren't they in school?" I mumble under my breath as I pull up Twitter. My inbox is being blown up with tweets about girls requesting that I see them, sing them a song, maybe even stay a few nights. One girl invited me to their birthday party that happened to be today.

Suddenly, a thought hit me, and I stand to my feet quickly. "It's all over Twitter!" I yell, and Skylar and John jump.

"Yeah." John says to me. "It's all over everything. I'm surprised they aren't doing a news report about it."

"No, you don't understand!" I yell, running into the isle of the plane, and up to the doors that have yet to be open. "If it's all over the internet, then Avery might see it. We have to get to her before she's able to."

"Justin, wait." Scooter says before I'm able to force the plane's doors open. "I know you want to find her as-soon-as-possible, but you have to think about the safety risk your about to take right now. You know for a fact, your fans are going to tear not only you, but everyone else to shreds if we go out there now."

I groan, knowing he's right. Not even I can get through the thick crowd of girls, even with five bodyguards, the girls always find a way to get to me.

"Wait!" Skylar yells, standing in the isle. "Lets use that to our advantage!" Everyone in the cabin shoots her a confused expression, and she holds her hand out towards me. "Toss me your phone."

I pull out my IPhone 4S, and toss it towards Skylar's hand. She snatches it out of the air, and unlocks it.

"What exactly are you doing?" I ask, walking over to her, peering over her shoulder as she gets onto Twitter.

"Sending your fans a message." She answers as she quickly taps the keypad on my phone, making out the message-

TO ALL FANS IN THE CHICAGO AREA! I'm here on a mission to find my girlfriend Avery! I know you guys know what she looks like, and I've gotten word that she is in Chicago! Please! I need help finding her! If you are in the airport right now, leave and search for her! I swear, I will reward you greately if you help me out, and find her before she finds out I'm here! #MuchLove

"Send." she says, and hands my phone back. "I just got us the worlds biggest search party, plus a ticket out of this cabin."

"You could have really helped us," Scooter says. "Or screwed us even more."

"Whatever she did, I don't care." I say as I hear the plane doors open. "She got us out of here."

"Coast clear, you may leave."

|Skylar|

Within the first three hours, we had lost Justin. Scooter walks away to try and contact Justin, but we all know for a fact he's not going to answer.

"You don't think some of his fans kiddnapped him, do you?" John asks, jokingly as he looks behind a bush next to an apartment building.

I roll my eyes, and look out into the street. Every-now-and-then we'd catch a few teenage girls running up and down the street, screaming Avery's name in every direction. I look down, and notice something shiny on the edge of the curb. I bend down to pick it up, and gasp.

It's a friendship ring I gave to Avery before she moved.

"John!" I yell, and he runs over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks quickly as he inspects me. I shove him with my elbow, and show him the ring I found.

"Remember this?"

John takes the ring out of my hand, and examins it, then nods and hands it back. I pull out my phone, and dial Scooter's number.

"Hey." he answers. "No signs of Justin anywhere, and he's not answering his cell."

"I think we found something of Avery's," I say. "Text Justin, and tell him we found one of her rings. Maybe then he'll decide to answer his cell phone."

"Way ahead of you." Scooter says. "I'll call you back." He hangs up, and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"So, we know she's here." John says. "That's good."

"Or she could have been here." I say. "She's been gone for what, three months? She could be long-gone from here."

Suddenly, my phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket. It was a number I was unfamiliar with.

"Hello?" I answer, but there was no immediate response. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Why the hell are you here." A deep voice asks. "Why the hell do you have to have her? She's mine."

"Who?" I ask. John looks at me with a worried, yet confused expression. "Who is this?"

"You better get out of here." the guy orders. "Or there's gonna be hell to pay," The line dies, and I pull the phone away from my ear.

"We have to find Justin." I say. "Fast."

|Avery|

Blake throws the phone down on the floor, and it shatters to peices. He turns his back to me, and I gently wrap my arms around my stomach.

"How'd you contact them?" he asks me in a deadly tone. "How do they know you were here?"

"I don't know." I say with a shaky voice. "I don't even know Justin's number! Celeberties have to change it constantly, so there's no way I could have-"

"Shut up!" Blake yells. "I'm not talking about your precious Bieber! I'm talking about your stupid friend Skylar!"

I bite my tounge from fighting with Blake about calling Skylar stupid. I knew better than to argue with Blake. He knows my weakness.

"I don't know.." I answer. "I haven't talked with her since I moved away, okay?"

"Her number is still in your phone." he says.

"So?" I ask. "I have a lot of numbers in my phone that I don't use anymore."

Blake turns sharply towards me, his eyes full of rage. "Well, now they are here, and your the only person who has a number to contact your best friend, who happens to be here! Along witht the worlds biggest search party!"

He walks towards the front door of our apartment, and opens it.

"Where are you going?" I ask suddenly. Blake shoots me a deadly smile, and pats his left hip.

"I've got some unfinished business to take care of." he says, and slams the door behind him.

I run into the room Blake and I share, and grab my suitecase. I look at myself in the mirror, and sigh. Why is Justin doing this? Why can't he move on and forget about me?

I'm not worth his time.

I hear someone yelling outside the apartment, and gasp. The voice was so recognizable, memories of my time in Canada came flooding back into mind.

The voice was Justin's.