Chapter Six- Karma

*Niall's POV*

"Having a bit of trouble there?" I asked Skye as she looked at the maths assignment laid in front of her with a puzzled look. She just so happened to have Maths, too. I convinced Mr. Daniels to let her sit next to me since I was one of the few people she knew. Luck of the Irish.

"Yeah… Normally I'd be able to solve a problem like this but there are letters everywhere… the heck." She breathed and I laughed at her response. She’s too cute.

“Maybe we’re ahead of you? I mean it’s different here compared to America,” I shrugged.

"It is a different country with great accents so, it's probably very... high quality, I might say." She chuckled.

I was aware that I had just met Skye. I didn't even know if she would be in this school but honestly, I could care less. All I wanted was to make her smile, and so far I've been doing well. I've even gotten her to blush several times. I feel as if I had already known her, hopefully she doesn’t think 24 hours is too soon because to me it's felt like years. It was amazing how she had fit in with our group as if she had known us for a long time. Everyone seemed to love her as well.

"Okay so, what you do here is divide and-"

"Your eyes are so beautiful." She blurted out. Almost immediately her cheeks went pink and looked away.

"Not as beautiful as yours." I replied.

SCORE!

I was shocked I answered fast enough, let alone say something so cheesy. What I said was true though. It's probably the reason why I said it in the first place. I could feel the heat in my cheeks increase. Soon enough our eyes soon met. Call me a hopeless romantic but we were having a moment. But there's a reason why they call it a moment, it had to end quick, and that's what happened.

We were interrupted by Mr. Daniels asking if anyone had worked out the first problem.

**********

(Skye's POV)

The rest of the day went amazing. I had all my classes with at least one of the group. I had three classes with Harry, but I didn't pay much attention to him. I wouldn't have to sit with him either. Niall basically introduced me to everyone in school during lunch, so I met a bunch of friendly people. Not that I would mind sitting next to him or anything of the matter.

Finally the last bell rang, and Niall was already leaning against the wall waiting for me. I couldn't help but notice all the girls telling him ‘goodbye’ or ‘have a great day’ as they walked out the door. After a moment I realized he was a very friendly person. He smiled as I stepped closer and we headed to the front gate. Everyone was already there. Niall explained how they would all head home together since they lived in the same neighborhood.

We talked about many different things but mostly school. I discovered he had a huge love for food and loved to go to a restaurant named Nandos. I thought he was adorable. He talked nonstop with me and had so many things to share. Louis and Harry were behind us, Sabrina, Niall and I walked ahead.