Chapter Sixty-Three

The battle had begun...

Spells were being cast in all directions, bodies fell to the floor as life left their eyes and May fought deatheater after deatheater, witch after witch and wizard after wizard, each one of them falling to the ground. Time seemed to slow down as May looked around and saw death. The death of the good and the bad but it all made May sad.

Why was there so much death?

May couldn't answer it because there is no definite answer to that question. There is no life without death and no death without life. There can never be one without the other.

Through all the death May saw Harry, Hermione and Ron running and she ran to them and pulled Harry to the side, "Remember Harry people aren't dying because of you, they're dying for you and the wizarding world." 

May sent a stunning spell at a death eater and Harry asked, "How is that meant to help me?" 

May smiled and ran with Harry to Hermione and Ron who had ducked for cover and then May answered "Think of it this way, if they are dying because of you it's your fault but if they're dying for you... it's their own," May smiled at Harry and kissed him on the head before leaving them to run not knowing that what she had said had helped Potter cope with all the death that had surrounded him in his life.