At The Lookout

Marshall POV

I  realize that the the grass was on fire I went as fast as I could and grabbed the water hose. Lucky I was there we just arrived . 

Zuma's POV 

What happened  I fell asleep in the car? He said the grass was on fire . Did you put it out ? He said yeah would you mind and go get some sand ? Sure I'll be back in 15 minutes. 

Everest POV

Skye said hi and hugged me and she asked what happened ? Some kid put the grass on fire said Marshall! Wow really I'm glad you where here then. 

Skye's POV 

I went into the lookout and I told Chase what happened. He was really shocked he kept saying we could have died. It's fine Marshall is here . He said really as he went out the door .

If you didn't know Chase is Marshall best friend.

Chase's POV

Hey Marshall as i hugged him . He said I was squeezing too tight and he couldn't breath. I let go of him how was the flight? He said he could of been here alot sooner but his plane got delayed . At least your here as me and him laugh.

Zuma's POV 

Im here guys with the sand . Marshall said set it on the burnt grass. Ok who wants to go inside and watch a movie or something asked Chase?  Sure everyone said .

1 hour later 

Rocky's POV 

Hey guy's I'm here  as i went into the lookout. Chase and Marshall came and hugged me . When they got done they asked if I would like to sit and watch the movie with them? Sure what are we watching ? Chase said American Sniper. I love that movie . 

1 Day later 

Chase's POV 

Wow we all don't have food for breakfast  Zuma do you want to come with me to get food ? He said sure as he got up .

30 minutes 

We finally made it to town 

Chase's POV 

I  sa'll Zuma blushing there was a girl that walked pass . Won't you go see if she has a boyfriend ? Ok said Zuma 

10 minutes later

Zuma's POV 

So said Chase . She doesn't have a boyfriend and I got her number. Chase said wow you don't see pretty girls like her not have a boyfriend! I guess I'm lucky today I asked if she would come to the look out she said sure? Chase asked what's her name ? It's Rachel .