Congratulations to All Our Winners

CONGRATULATIONS! 

Firstly I want to give a big shout out to all the panel members, cookiesandteawithme, viogirl9, ThirteenthChild and Beckyking87. They helped me so much in this competition and continue to support your works. If you would like to return the favor please go to on of my reading lists called, 'Meet the UGC Panel Members' and leave them a vote or give them a comment.

I also want to thank everyone who has participated, you all did such an amazing job advocating for your stories and I could not be happier with the results. It has been an honor to read all your stories and it still amazes me how much talent you all have. I truly hope that you continue writing because there is someone out there, including me, who has enjoyed a little slice of heaven from your creativeness. 

If you would like to read the winning stories, please click the 'external link' on the right hand side.

Winners:

        Blue:

        1st Place: Neverport Mystery by LesleyChance

        2nd Place: Secrets of the Hart by endxofxforever

        3rd Place: Night Stalker (Bad Blood, #1) by angelica-ng

        Purple:

        1st Place: Sweet Satisfaction by Starz00

        2nd Place: Time Loop by gossamersilverglow

        3rd Place. Elements by ElleGouldingFreak

        Gold:

        1st Place: Wild Things by IndianOrchid1990

        2nd Place: The Fear List by shanrae93

        3rd Place: Oblivia by PenguinsRule06

What Happens Next?

For all Categories (Blue, Purple, and Gold): Please note that these are what you are eligible for and you can opt out of some of the prizes, if you so choose.

First = 

-All Panel members will vote on every chapter and add your book to their reading list called 'The UGC Winners 2014'.

-I will personally give you a shout out on my wall

-You will be given an interview about your story that will be published into this book. I will send the questions within the day in your PM box and please submit it by August 10th.

-You are also be entitled to put onto you book title [(category) UGC Winner 2014], please put the link to this book in your summery so that others can find out about UGC.

Second = 

-All Panel members will add your story to their reading list called 'The UGC Winners 2014'.

-I will personally vote on every chapter of your story.

- I will also personally give you a shout out on my wall.

-You are also be entitled to mention that came second in your book summery, however please put the link as well so that others can find out about UGC.

Third = 

-All Panel members will add your story to their reading list called 'The UGC Winners 2014'.

-I will personally vote on every chapter of your story.

-You are also be entitled to mention that came third in your book summery, however please put the link as well so that others can find out about UGC.