+ Car Ride to Hell +

< yeah i highly doubt daten city looks this good. looks more like the casino place from P5 tbh >

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

"Geez, why are the roads so damn bumpy today? Traffics held up too... And there's one hour of driving to go anyways." The tall shadow of your father in the drivers seat whined and complained.

"I heard somethings happening over where we're moving." The slightly shorter and plumper shadow of your mother commented, slight concern laced within her voice. Something was happening, indeed. Something you really weren't aware of, and probably wouldn't want to be. A blinding light came from the sky of the faraway Daten City for a few seconds.

+ Somewhere in Daten City +

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

An orange frizzy-haired geek screamed at the top of his lungs, as something horrible happened to him.

His dick entered a keyhole. Woops.

"Goddammit Geek Boy, you can't do anything right even when it involves your dick!" A long-haired yellow angel pouted and yelled at the poor ginger geek. He held his hands on his head in fear.

Something wrapped around him, as Daten City started warping, and opening up.

+ A few hours later. And by that, I mean one. +

"Finally, we're here." Your mom, clearly tired and bored out of her mind, exited the car. For some odd reason, you could see a huge zipper that was slowly becoming more and more transparent and fading away. Are you hallucinating? Did someone put something in your kool-aid or something? Plus it smells like a lot of aftermath-of-sex smells in the entire city. (Aka cum)

Thankfully, you didn't have to deal with the god-awful stress of moving all of your items to your new location. Your mother paid to have them moved into your house early, and set up too. Well, at least the furniture and accessories. Game systems, clothes, and other things were still messily thrown onto the furniture.

As you entered the apartment, it was oddly clean. Mom must have paid extra for that or something, you figured. Your bunk bed and most furniture were set up too, which was nice. You usually had to set it up with the help of your dad and mom or sleep on a cushion for the first few days of moving in, which isn't exactly pleasant, but better than the floor. The groceries were on the counter, the gaming systems tucked under the entertainment stand waiting to be hooked up, on the said entertainment stand the unplugged TV, and the pillows and blankets belonging to certain beds. Your two cats climbed out of their pet carriers as well. It sure did smell like that "fresh new house" smell you were used to.

And, thankfully, all of your schooling shit has been handled already. It's just that for the first day it's basically a "walkthrough" on the school's layout and how things work. Hopefully, the kids and teachers at Daten High are forgiving and not annoying as hell. But, alas, it's a high school so that's not how it works. Considering it was already midnight, you threw yourself onto your bed and slept. Your dream was just basically a sad dream about you being in your old high school, while your friends all cried at how you had to leave. Nice reminder, asshole dream.

<<A/N: AAAAAAAA IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF THIS(?)
i just finished PaSWG ((edit: atleast when i uploaded the original on quotev huvfjn)) and i love brief and there are literally no brief x readers as far as i've seen except one on dA i found that was like 1 or 2 paragraphs long so>>