Epilogue- There They Go

~15 YEARS LATER~

HERMIONE'S POV

There they go.

All my babies are grown up, and heading to the magical place that is Hogwarts.

My darling daughter Amelia is entering her 4th year, alongside James Potter. The two of those are as thick as thieves. They are the new Fred and George, except they don't get caught.

My gorgeous twins, Róisín and Liam are off to Hogwarts for the very first time, and they are so excited. Although they are identical twins, their personalities couldn't have been more different.

Róisín is sporty. Liam preferred books.

Róisín is loud and boisterous. Liam is quiet and reserved.

Róisín is an evil genius. Liam is a comic genius.

Róisín did something, got caught, but was too scared to own up to it. Liam did something, got caught (which was very unlikely since he always followed the rules), but he always admitted when he did something wrong or bad.

If Róisín got insulted she was the first person to bite back, but if it got too much, she ran from the fight. Liam would stay and face the fight, his gaze smooth and calm. He would protect and help his sister whenever he could.

The one thing they shared was their intelligence. They were both as smart as their father and I. Also like their sister.

I could tell what houses they were going to be in. It was quite obvious.

My son was a definite Gryffindor, like Amelia and myself.

While Róisín was a Slytherin, though and through, like her father.

Although I was happy about them heading to Hogwarts, I was worried about them. It's only right that a mother worry about her children, but I was worried for a different reason.

Róisín and Liam were smart, there was absolutely no doubt about that, but they would be living in their sister's shadow for their entire school life. All the Professors would be comparing them to Amelia, and I was scared they would take it negatively. Myself and Draco had spoken to them both and they had promised us that they wouldn't take it to heart. 

Amelia promised not to let anyone in her year or any year say anything to them, or play any pranks on them.

She became the Gryffindor princess, in my place. She is the school's sweetheart, the teachers love her and the students follow and respect her.

But now, everyone was gone. My large house once filled with laughter and controlled chaos, now as silent as a library.

"Hermione, there's someone at the door for you" Draco called.

"Amelia, have you got all your robes and books?" I shouted through the house as I made my way to the door.

"Yes Mum. Where are we meeting James?" She called back.

"At the station, as usual" I said.

Myself and Draco were convinced there was something more than friendship between those two. And strangely enough, he was OK with it. Harry and Fiona raised a well mannered, polite child. I think Draco didn't mind so much because James was someone we knew and trusted.

I sighed as I opened the door. Ginny Weasley was standing there.

"Hello" I said politely, like I was speaking to a surveyer, not a previous best friend.

"It's me, Ginny" She said.

"I know who you are" I said in the same polite voice.

"How are you?" She asked, cautiously.