Chapter 3

Rosie's POV:

It was two months after that night and everyone had forgotten about it by then. I had done videos with most of the members but Jordan, Devon, Zach (Graser), Will, Julio (Tomahawk), Maddie (dul), and Parker mostly. I had just finished recording cube episode 28 and i was on the phone with Zach who also hadn't shown his face yet. I always wondered what he looked like but I never asked him until today 

"So Zach, obviously you won't show me what you look like so what about describing yourself, I'll describe myself if you do"

"Okay sure" he said, "I have short, dirty blonde hair, I am 5'11, green eyes and I am 18 years old. okay your turn"

"Okay, so, I am 5'5, blue eyes, skinny (I guess), and I am 17 years old."

Zach began to speak,"hey you never said what color hair you had!"

"Goodbye Zach" I said while laughing

He started to say something but i hung up before he could finish. I had a lot of people ask me about my hair so it didn't really bother me when he asked. I decided i would go outside and walk to the Starbucks that was three blocks from my house, but first I had to get changed. I put on Dark skinny jeans  that had ripps down the legs, a white over sized sweater with a pink heart in the center and then a off-white beanie to cover the little hair i had. Most of the walk there i was looking into my phone because i knew the way there by heart.

Once I got there I ordered a hot chocolate. While I was waiting iI could feel the people staring at me. Once i got my drink i went to the counter and out milk in it and then started to walk out. I was scrolling through twitter until i bumped into a guy. 

Out of instinct I said, " Oh my goodness I am so sorry"

Then i looked up and i was scared at who I saw... Jordan.

Bayani's POV:

I was walking into Starbucks when a beautiful girl ran into me. She had very short hair so im guessing she had some form of a sickness, but it didn't matter. She said she was sorry and i could see she felt bad. She sounded like Rosie to me that is funny. 

I stuck out my hand and said "Jordan."

Reluctantly, she shook my hand and She almost whispered "Rosie"

"Thats funny I have a friend named Rosie and you sound just like her, and are the same height as her" She smiled. I thought it over again and then I looked at her and whispered, "Rosie?"

She said she was sorry and then ran out down the street. I chased after her screaming "Rosie wait!"

She finally slowed down and I caught up to her and she was cry i wrapped my arms around her because it looked like she was going to faint. I picked her up and started to carry her to my place.