Sleeping Beauty

"Yeah you're surely beautiful..."

The girl turned soft red on the cheeks as kept smiling for a little bit.

-"I have an idea, Mel!"

-"Uh what would that be Kyle?"

-"Gimme a nickname and I'll make you smile everyday! I mean I'll make you smile anyways but a nickname wouldn't hurt c'mon!"

He grinned happily and she let out a soft giggle and nodded.

-"Okay but I don't know any nicknames..."

-"Hmm how about 'mine'..?~"

She punched him lightly in the arm and they both laughed.

-"Okay Okay it wasn't that good I know!"
-"It surely wasn't ... but how about I'll think of one somewhen?"
-"Alright but keep it in mind Mel~"

He smirked and pinched her cheek lightly before laughing a bit and she smiled again, two times.

Kyle stood up and yawned a bit.
-"It's getting late I think we should go home, it's getting late and I don't want to take away your sleep."

He said with a soft small smile as ruffles her hair, she nodded and was about to stand up when the boy stood in front of her.

-"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?"
-"Um... s-standing up...?"
She was scared a bit and her heart was beating faster not knowing what's going on.
-"Nope, that's not possible!"

He laughed a bit, for her relief ending his serious look and gently picking her up by the tights, causing her to hold on quickly and blush, not seeming a lot in the dark.

-"W-Wha... what are you doing...?"
-"I mean, you must be tired and I made you wait for me so now I'm carrying you home!"
-"N-No take me down Kyle!"
-"Nah not gonna happen darling, stop saying otherwise since it's only a waste of your energy~"
-"Jeez.... fine..."
-"You can get some rest the way back!"

He smiled softly as held her closely and she wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on tighter.

-"At least tell me where you live please."
-"It's just a few streets away around ten minutes of walking or so, the second house it's .. green so you'll know."
-"As you wish princess!"

The boy giggled as continued to hold the girl and Melody laid down her head onto hide chest, slowly closing her eyes.

***

Melody rubbed her eyes softly with a soft yawn, sitting up and stretching.

"-Ugh.... how did I get into my bed...?"

She looked at the clock, it was 10am.

-"Wait...he was carrying me home... KYLE!"

She quickly opened her eyes more and looked over at the desk, there was a letter. She got up and walked over, opening it and reading.

" Hey Mel, sleepyhead!

Sorry for not waking you up, as I was carrying you home you fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake up that cutie! Also you drool when you sleep but it's adorable! So I carried you to the green house and then found your room, it looks awesome to be honest I like music a lot as well so we have something in common now! Ah and I wrote my number into your phone and will text you so write when you wake up sleeping beauty~

Your honored, Kyle."

-"I don't even drool it's not funny..."

She quickly reached out for her phone as sat back down into the bed, yawning a bit as checking on the messages and texting the boy.

-"Well I guess he isn't even that bad ..."

Melody found herself smiling.

(( hey guys!! So some of you liked the last part with the sweetness and all so I made Kyle a bit more flirty or sweet or so, y'know. Hope you like it! ^^))

Date: 11/10/18