Revenge Is Sweet And Costly

These can all be considered for story starters but right now nothing will come of them. I just write out little scenes in my head and this one has been coming up a lot thanks to VampiresObsessed and her story Bad Apple. If you haven't read it then you don't know what your missing! This is what I want to do to Mike ;)

3rd One Shot

The abuse started my freshmen year and now its been going on for three years. Three years of hiding unexplained bruises.

Wearing baggy clothes because my boyfriend tells me I need to lose weight. Flinching every time someone raises their hand in class. Being raped night after night. Lying to my father. Sneaking out of my bedroom. Doing drugs because its the only escape I was aloud.

I met Mike Newton when I first came to Forks to live with my father. Funnily enough he is the chief of police in this tiny town. But he never found out.

Charlie might have had suspicions but they were never confirmed. Mike would somehow hurt Charlie if he knew.

Mike was nice if not a little persistent. I had developed a small crush on Edward Cullen that I knew would go no where. Mike asked me out a number of times before I said yes. I just agreed to get him off my back.

Once we were alone he wasn't so bad. Made me laugh, had good tastes in food, wasn't bad to look at, and he was generally kind. I decided to give him a shot.

We were in our relationship for three months before it happened.

Jessica Stanley invited us to a small get together at her house since her parents were out of town. Small meaning that the whole school was there.

Mike and I lost sight of each other in the moving throng of bodies. Music vibrated the walls so he didn't hear my shout and I shrugged it off. Mike would find me when he wanted to.

After an hour went by and he still hadn't made an appearance I became worried.

I found him in Jessica's bedroom.

She was going off like a cat in heat and they apparently didn't hear me enter.

"How dare you!" I screamed. That got their attention.

They scrambled into their clothes and Mike held onto my arms.

"What are you doing in here?" Mike yelled in my face. I was stunned into silence.

"I came looking for you!" I shoved him off me. "What are you doing fucking her?!"

"You've been distant lately and won't put out so what the fuck do you care?"

My mouth hung open.

"You just cheated on me and your blaming me for it?" I couldn't believe it!

"This is not my fault! Its all you!" Mike shoved me into the door hard enough to have my breath knocked out of me.

Throughout this Jessica had been silent but with a smirk on her face.

Before, I didn't like her. Now? She was on my shit list.

"Whatever! I'm done!" I threw up my arms and opened the door.

I was suddenly thrown into the hall wall. Pictures dropped to the floor but nothing was comprehending through the raging headache. Something wet dripped down the left side of my face and in a daze I saw Mike lean down.

"Don't you dare walk away from me." He whispered menacingly. "I tell you when to leave. And if you tell anyone about this I will spend some quality time with your old man." He threatened.