Prologue

This is my first book so comment and vote but no hate

PROLOGUE

Tears stream down my face and I gasp for breath, my lungs and legs burning as I ran faster and faster through the trees, glancing back every now and then to see whether they were still behind me but I didn't need to check for there growls could be heard mere meters away from me, breaking the delicate silence of the dark night. They could have killed me by now, they were only one small pounce away but this was a game to them, a sick game.

A sob escaped my throat as I think of my mum, dad and sister Isabelle, only 7 and so innocent she didn't deserve to be torn apart and have her blood splatted across the walls of our house, another sob escapes my throat and I force myself to concentrate on somehow escaping death even though I know it's impossible. Then they decide to end it.

I feel a sudden pressure on my back and I am knocked to the ground before I can roll over something steps on my back breaking something I scream and then I feel hot breath on my neck "why" I whisper and then I heard a voice that didn't quite sound human but was a voice that sounded strangely familiar "because of her" and then my head is bitten off.