Espresso Love: Fragments

Thank you for participating in the Espresso Love journey and welcome to the bonus content for Espresso Love! This is a short story collection containing prequel, sequel, spin-off, alternate-universe, collaborative and interactive content. Spoiler alert: Please read Espresso Love before entering!

Table of Contents:

1. UHHBM1 Fight Club Community Collab: Naoki Maeda (Espresso Love) vs Sigma (@NickUskoski's Sigma/Star)

2. @ESP_Shizuka's account: Letter to Naoki Maeda

3. Brandy (Cosmo Clock 21 Teaser)

4. @ESP_Shizuka: Unsent Message 10/16/2007

5. @ESP_Shizuka: Page 36 of "Intermediate English for High School II"

6. Manuscript - Spin-off ending involving a manuscript

7. Turnaround - Recap of events in the past

8. By The River - A philosophical conversation in nature about rocks

9. Iced Lemon Tea - Regarding the first day they met

10. @ESP_Naoki: Act 1 - Baseball, Records of a Lost City

-

----------------

.

Espresso Love Post-Completion Next Steps

1) The super cute coffee charm free GIVEAWAY returns! (See second last page of Espresso Love for details on how to participate)

2) The interactive "sequel" project part 1 launches. The CHARACTERS have JOINED TWITTER and WATTPAD! Follow or bookmark @ESP_Shizuka , @ESP_Naoki , @ESP_Shirayuki for sequel, spin-off, clues and more bonus content! Make sure to interact with them, ask them questions and see how they respond!

3) Join the ESP STREET TEAM! While the manuscript is finished, I'll still need your amazing support to send it along the editing and publishing route! (Seeking representation and publishers) Please share the Espresso Love novel with others, and join my exclusive contact list for special behind the scenes updates and info on how you can contribute! Send me a PM to join!

4) Give Espresso Love a review and tags on GOODREADS.com/TAKATSU !

5) Espresso Love Short Stories will be written - including prequel, sequel, memories, moments from different perspectives, alternate endings, fun content, and more! The official collection will be here, called "Espresso Love: Fragments". Cosmo Clock 21, the sequel novel is also in the planning phase. Stay tuned!

6) MULTIMEDIA COLLABORATIONS will be in progress to take it beyond text and encourage creative interpretation! Inviting all talented artists, painters, illustrators for artwork compilation and merch and independent singer songwriter, composers and musicians to create an original mini album soundtrack. Contact me if interested!

7) Get exclusive Espresso Love t-shirts, phone cases and other merch at SOCIETY6.com/TAKATSU , more designs coming! Try Shizuka's drink: http://tiny.cc/espdrink

8) Stay tuned for reader submission contests for prizes such as merch, Starbucks gift cards, shoutouts and more! Maybe in the form of "fanfiction", fanart or other fun activities :)