Chapter 1

“C’mon. You know you want to do it anyway, who even likes The Wolves? We need to stand up and stop letting them be ‘the driving force across the bridge’. The leader of “Squadron”, Oriella, proclaimed.

‘The driving force across the bridge’ was indeed called The Wolves. They were an all boy’s school that was known for their quiet authority. They ruled around here, much to the Pixies demise. Most of the girls in this all girl’s school hated their name being ‘the Pixies’, but the university refuses to change it. So the girls split up, instead, into tiny groups and give them names, like, ‘Squadron’.

Anna’s hand shook as she held the spray can in her hands, under the bridge. “Go ahead, spray something evil onto their precious bridge!” Oriella whispered.

In the pure darkness of the night, Anna didn’t feel comfortable defacing someone’s property like this. Of course she hated the Wolves, every girl that wasn’t dating a guy in ‘The Wolves’, hated them. They had sucked up to the directors of both school so much, that they were basically little principals of both schools! But, this was the initiation process for entering into the Squadron. She had to do it, if she wanted to be a member.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this…We don’t want someone to find us out here and give us a punishment.” Anna said, wearily.

“Are you backing out, Anz?” Oriella asked, licking her lips and challenging her.

“N-no, not necessarily…I just don’t want to get in troub-“

“Well, it’s too late for that isn’t it?” The leader of ‘The Wolves’ said from above them. “What are you girls doing out of your dorms so late at night? You all know good and well that curfew is 9:00.” He explained, crossing his arms and looking down at them.

The leader of the Wolves was a ruthless tyrant named Terrance. He made stupid rules that prohibited people from enjoying themselves on campus. No drinking at parties, curfew has to be at 9 pm, and homework first. Sure, HE abided by the rules, but no one else liked them. They believed that if they were finally out from under our parents, they should be having fun, instead of stuck in their rooms with the lights off at 9 pm on a Friday night. But, no one questioned Terrance to his face. His dark, discerning eyes would take the seething anger out of anyone’s voice. All of the Wolves were over 5’11, so Terrance, being 6’1, would tower over anyone that had a problem with his rules. Immediately, that person, would no longer have a problem.

“Yeah, well people can’t really live their lives with their curfew being so childishly short, so we tweaked ours a bit.” Oriella said, clearing her throat.

“So, the girls don’t like curfew, eh? What do you think we should do to them?” He asked, pressing his lips together and looking at his boys behind him.  

“This should be a warning, Ter! Tell them to SCAT and we can all go back to our dorms!” One suggested, smiling goofily.

“Sounds like a marvelous idea to me. Bye, ladies. Make sure you abide by the rules set before you, or next time, this might not be a warning.” Terrance warned, turning around and leaving.