Chapter 1 - Amit is betrayed by his beloved.

Jun: I tried to open my crusty eyes on a bright Monday morning, it was really hard to open my eyes because they were so crusty they were stuck together.

I reached blindly for my favourite foot and held up my big toe to my stuck eyelids. My long curly toenail successfully peeled my eyelids open and I sighed and rolled over, turning to face cockroach oppar lying on my pillow next to me, I screamed. I forgot I had invited cockroach oppar over last night, Amit would be home any second and would learn I had cheated on him.

~ ~ ~ ~

Amit: It had been a long night, I had been working in my office trying to solve a case, I was extremely stressed and tired and was looking forward to coming home and sleeping in my comfy bed with my soulmate for the rest of the day.

I got out of the car and tried to put my keys in the front door to unlock it, I was so exhausted I could barely see, I missed the keyhole multiple times, a wave of relief washed over me when I finally unlocked the door.

~ ~ ~ ~

Jun: I didn't know what to do so I picked up a bible next to me on my nightstand. I slowly raised the bible, as I was about to bring down the holy book and squash Cockroach oppar, he opened his eyes.

"Jun" he whispered "please don't do this.. I love you."

"I love you too...I'm sorry cockroach oppar, I have to do this," I brought the book down and smashed it upon my beloved cockroach, his cockroach organs splattering my walls and bed. I turned to see Amit's shocked expression standing in the doorway, and my heart broke as I knew that trust would never be regained.

~

To be continued....