Birds&Bees: Four

Not edited.

Whenever I hear this song, I think of Kenzie.
________________________________

Birds&Bees:||Chapter Four= Secrets Out

----------------------

Whoever came up with the term morning sickness was a complete and total idiot. If I could find this person, I would seriousy stab him. With a spork. In the eye.

By the time lunch had rolled around, i was beyond ready to murder someone. My mood was all over the place, i couldn't hold anything down, and it was hard to ignore the constant stares from everyone.

Yes, everyone knew.

How? I honestly wasn't too sure. I know for a fact that Athena didn't say anything. She hated school gossip. I doubt Jensen would have wanted anyone to know he was gonna be a dad.

That only left one other person: Dustin.

Anger coursed through me at that thought. I was honestly hoping Dustin hadn't told anyone, but knowing my brother, he probably did. Dustin couldn't keep a secret to save his life.

"Kenzie!!!" Athena's voice filled my ears as she threw herself on me.

"careful, tiger. I'm more fragile now remember?" I scolded with a smile.

"My bad." she chuckled, flashing me her pearly white teeth.

I swear this girl was obsessed with her teeth.

"So where are you stormin off to with your killer face on? What did Cage do this time?"

"I was actually looking for Dustin." i replied, resuming my search for my dumb brother.

Understanding crossed Athena's face followed by an annoyed scowl. Athena and Dustin couldn't stand each other one bit. It was a hatred i could never understand.

When we were kids athena and dustin were nearly inseparable. But when we started high school, they just started to hate each other. And no matter how many times i asked, neither of them would tell me anything about it.

"Ken!!" A shrill voiced shouted, causing my spine to stiffen.

I took in a deep breath as i readied myself to face the demon know as Marsha. Marsha was the queen bee of our school(as well as Dustin's main flavor.)

Turning to face her, i plastered on a fake smile. "Hey Marsh! Whats up?"

"Dustin told me what happened. I'm so sorry that my idiot cousin knocked you up." Marsha exclaimed, a small hint of a smirk on her lips.

"Um, thanks." i bit out, trying to keep the smile on my face.

"It sucks that youre going to have to resign from student concil duties. But i guess its all for the best. After all, we know id be a much better pres--"

"Wait, what?" I snapped, cutting her off mid speech. Athena looked just as confused as i did. "I'm not resigning as President."

"Well, youre going to have to resign once the principle finds out your having an abortion." Marsha chirped, with a wicked grin.

The once noisy cafeteria went eerily silent as everyone seemed to tune into our conversation. Even the lunch ladies had stopped serving and were shamelessly watching us.

I could see Dustin stand up from his table with the other jocks. Alarm was clear on his face. But I didn't pay attention to him. I didn't pay attention to the teachers that had been pulling Jensen from the cafeteria but had stopped to see what was happening. I barely even noticed when Athena wrapped her hand around my wrist, the tension clear in her movements.