Chapter 1

OK this is my first book I am writing and hope you like it , comment and tell me what you think , btw I need a cast for the story and a cover , please write me your suggestions, appreciated :) 

          Chapter : 1       ----------------------->     Player stares at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         " He's staring at you , " Grace whispered, looking towards the school stairs. Alyssa turned to check who was she talking about , when her eyes met his, her eyes met Brayden Hutcher's  ones . His eyes carried the fire of enthusiasm , trying to send it to her , they were the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes she had ever seen. She couldn't hold but look , trying to uncover his secret , why , why is he staring like this , and why her ?

         For a second , it was like he attracted her a little , charming , self confident , popular , but Alyssa couldn't forget who he was. Only the idea that he was a typical player, who uses girls for his own purposes , made her feel disgust , ignoring all his charm. Even now , look at him , he is standing next to a circle of cheerleaders , holding them by their hips. Player !

         " Ally , I think he's into you ! " Grace returned her to reality , just after few seconds of diving in her factory of thoughts , reassuring herself that this dude is not even worth her, this charming dude!

         " Wha... what ? " Alyssa asked distracted from her target.

         " Look at him , he definitely likes you. "

         " And why do I care , half of the guys here are...... "

         " Yeah , but Brayden is not any guy , he's the most popular , the best , the player , the.... "

             The bell rang , and she good-byed Grace , and headed towards her class. Alyssa couldn't believe her luck , she was so not into the conversation , specially now , she needed time to think about all of it. She grabbed a chocolate bar from the vending machine , and enjoyed the sweet taste melting in her mouth , while leaning toward her locker.

                 " Finally, silence ! " She said enjoying her echo dance in the empty hall. She headed towards her class , and calmly opened the door, slowly stepping inside , grabbing all the attention.

        Now she had Chemistry, her favorite , no , it's not that she likes chemistry as a subject , it's just that chemistry class is full of guys , guys who like her, who run after her , after all , she was the most attractive girl in school, but she was not like any popular girl. She uses guys ,  uses them to spend her time , to entertain herself , and when she's done , she throws them away just like used toys, like junk.

         " Take you seats please , " Mrs. Brook said , and turned her back to write something on the board.

         Alyssa sat in her usual place, next to the window , hoping the time to rush , but she never had any problems with boredom. In case she started feeling bored , any guy in class was ready to become her joker , to make her laugh ,and that's exactly what she usually does, she turns the guys into jokers to chase away her boredom.

         " Hey Alyssa , what's up ? " Daniel asked her , placing his scratch book on the desk next to hers. He was cute , popular  , but he was an easy target. She was the girl that used guys, usually guys are the ones that do these things , but with Alyssa it's different. Daniel would easily start acting like a fool , getting embarrassed , and then when the class ends , she would just disappear , until the next chemistry class , and the worst part was that he didn't mind acting like a fool.