❃ Prologue ❃

❃ ~ A BRIEF HISTORY ~ ❃

The world of Therasia has been divided by the war. Countless lives  were lost as cities and kingdoms were destroyed. The Human's beloved homeworld was in the verge of collapse. The union of the Seven Kingdoms of the Easternlands known as the Alliance has sworn to fight for their homeworld against the  Hellfire Legion, an invincible armada of demons and hounds unleashed by the Dreadlord's Wrath. 

Centuries ago, the Great War of High Heavens  between the Angels and the corrupted Dreadlords of Hellfire battled for all the existing world's faith. The Angels being the guardians of the all existing worlds were overwhelmed by the power of the Hellfire's darkness and were defeated by them. The Dreadlords Astharatoth, Kazeaze and Quoronnos seeking for the Heartstone, an element that holds the untold power of Arcanus whom was believed to be the origin of Life and all things that existed. Hidden deep within the fields of the High Heavens region, the Heartstone was almost at the hands of the Dreadlords until the Elders came. Believed to be from the Old World, the ancient and colossal beings built a massive weapon powerful enough to defeat the Dreadlords. 

They exiled the Hellfire legion in to the a barren world and stripped the Angels' power as the guardians of the sphere of the void, banishing them from the High Heavens. To maintain the peace and balance, the Elders decided to cut the connection of each existing worlds from one another. Wounds were healed and Homeworlds were to be rebuild. 

As life continued to flourish, the great war was forgotten but even with the Dreadlord's powerless. the darkness haunts humanity and tainted the world. Meanwhile, the exiled Dreadlords who were forced to dwell in the Lands of Abyss awaits as their Wrath ascends, crushing those who stood against them as the he leads the legion to conquer the world.