Episode 5

Maybe I'm being to mean. Maybe I need to let go? Of you know? The thoughts I had, I need to get better and move on from my parent's death, maybe having other friends then Monica will be a good thing? Yet again, he'll probably end up leaving.

I peered out the window and put in my earbuds, they were white Samsung ones. I remember my old friend, her name was Sonia. She always pushed me around and yelled at me to do better, what if she's going with Monica?

I have to face it, I'm not Monica's only friend, she's still friends with Sonia, and Andrea; and even though it may bother me, I'm sure I'd rather just stay home.

The bus stopped at my stop and I got off and walked the next block, I walked into the apartment's and walked up the stairs to apartment 2002.

I pulled out the key, and started to unlock the door. That's when Monica walked up the stairs in a bunny costume...

"Uh what the fuck are you wearing Monica?!" I slightly shouted blushing badly.

"You're going right? I figured you could be a bunny too!" She cheered happily, and grew serious,"This is my boss's job okay? You have to be respectful and not do anything Rash."

"You wear a sexual as hell costume and tell me to use respect? OKAY"

Isn't it obvious? She's probably going to try and make me wear something like that~!

"Anyway's Mei, I brought you your costume!"

"I'm not wearing one."  I sighed as I pointed at her,"From the looks of what you're wearing, I'd look worse."

"You can't just assume you'd look worse."   Monica giggles and hands me the dress, ears, necklace, tail, and gloves.  

I go to the bathroom and add the accessories like the tail to the dress. I was obviously the black bunny since my ears and tail were black, so why was the dress white?? Okay whatever! 

By the time I got done getting dressed I was so over this party.