CHAPTER09: Tum mere aasmaan, meri zameen ban gaye...

Arnav left from their furiously, dragging Khushi along with him to the study room. Aman quickly followed noticing ASR's temper, but before that he had heard Mami saying "Dekha sasuma, how dis pha...Humra matlab hai yeh Khushi kese Arnav bitwa ko humari against kar rahi hai...I feel yeh lardki toh humra house break karke rahegi phele Arnav bitwa sang elope hoke shaadi ki n now turning against us dekha kesen ek night ma changed our Arnav bitwa. And now yeh khoon bhari tang bhi same to same karegi aur hum sabko e ghar se bye karenge. Hum toh phele hi boln thay, don't bring these gupta sister...Ab buhktoh hello hi bye bye!" (Did you see that sasuma, how this pha...I mean how this Khushi has turned Arnav Biwta against us. I feel that this girl will definitely break our house...First she eloped and married Arnav Bitwa and now she is turning him against us. Look how she has changed our Arnav bitwa in one night. And now this Khoon Bari Tang (Payal) will do the same...I told everyone not to bring these Gupta sisters...And now this is enough. Hello hi bye bye!)

Everyone was shocked by Arnav's outburst and Mami's complaining taunts weren't helping. But before anyone could reply, Aman had stepped in. 

  Aman: "Mamiji, aisa kuch nahi hai. ASR is just protective about Bhabhi –and in fact it was Bhabhi who held back his temper. Lavanya shouldn't have insulted her like this and neither should you have said anything to add to his temper. You really shouldn't have behaved like this. Please Mamiji, don't say these things. Agar ASR ne sunn liye ek aur mahabhart shuru ho jayegi (If ASR heard, then it will cause more of a commotion). He won't tolerate anyone disrespecting his wife. I know they did wrong by eloping but even you guys wanted to see them together once upon a time so now when they are together – why are you guys behaving like this? Just because they eloped, your opinions and way of seeing things shouldn't change. Don't you think it's kind of hypocrisy?"

 Don't you think it's kind of hypocrisy?"

He asked before he left leaving behind the family where Mami and Lavanya were fuming with Arnav's way of defending Khushi, and Aman's too.

Nani on the other hand, was confused on how to react to Aman. He had a point too. They all wanted to see Khushi with Arnav so now what has changed when it has all happened? Anjali was also confused as to how to react to the changes towards Khushi which were definitely too prominent to go unnoticed.