My Love Is Like A Star (Niall Horan FanFic)

Prolouge

The space in between us

Starts to feel like we're worlds apart

Like I'm going crazy

And you say it's raining in your heart

You're telling me nobodys there

To dry up the flood

Oh but that's just crazy

'Cause baby I told ya I'm here for good

"Niall, I miss you so much... so much"

"Dani if you miss me, then you have no clue what I'm feeling. I miss you so much more."

My love's like a star, yeah

You can't always see me

But you know that I'm always there

When you see on shining

Take it as mine

And remember I'm always near

Niall wraps his arms around a crying  and heartbroken Danielle. He holds her tight in his arms, not letting her go even for a second. They want to savour every last moment they have together, before they are seperated for months.

"Danielle, always remember I love you. When I'm not there with you, just look up at the night sky and remember that wherever you are I'm always there." He whispers into her ears softly.

Danielle responds by hanging on tighter unto Niall. " I will always remember to do that every single night your gone." The two pull away and share a meaningful kiss.

If you see a comet

Baby I'm on it

Making my way back home

Just follow the glow yeah

It won't be long

Just know that you're not alone

"It won't be long til I'm back babe. Just wait a bit longer, and in no time I'll be there. I love you my princess. Goodnight love."

He whispers hanging up on his iPhone, while tears streaming down his face. The toll of being away from his beloved is slowly tearing him apart not only on the inside, but it shows clearly on the outside. That he misses her more than anything.

Niall closes his eyes, awaiting for the next day. Another concert, another day without Danielle. But this is the dream, of course he's happy and thankful. But he just misses her way to much. The last thought before he drifts off to sleep, "Just six more months, just six more months."

I tried to build the walls

To keep you safe when I'm not around

But as soon as I'm away from you

You say they come tumbling down

"Eleanor, Danielle! I don't know if I can take it anymore! One more day without Niall! I just c -" Danielle screams out crying. Eleanor and Danielle Peazer hush Dani by wrapping her in their arms.

"Dani, I know how you feel sweetie. I feel the same, I miss Louis to bits. But we have to stay strong, I know that's what Niall would have wanted. To see his Dani strong and happy." Eleanor says, calming Dani down,

"El's right babe. I miss Liam also, but don't worry hun. They'll be back  before you know it. But for now let's have a girls day!" Danielle yells joyfully. Dani and El smile and laugh.

But it's not about the time

That we don't get to spend together

It's about how strong our love is

When I'm gone and it feels like forever

"Danielle, it's not about the time we don't get to spend together. It's about how strong our love is when I'm gone. I know that we will get through this together, our love will be strong enough." Niall reassures Dani who is losing faith.

"I won't give up Danielle. I won't give up on us, on you. We've been through so much together, if we went through all that. I know for a fact that we can go through this."

You say that time away makes your heart grows numb

But I can stay just to prove you wrong

Oh look at how far we've come

Don't you know

Don't you know your the one

It's been three months since Niall and the lads left to go on their North American tour. Three months since Danielle last saw Niall. But today, her, Eleanor, and Danielle are going to be visiting the boys on tour, the boys decided to fly the three girls in.

The three girls finally arrive in the U.S and wait for the boys to come and pick them up. Dani is very tense, and is just looking at her phone the entire time. Danielle notices this and wraps her arm around Dani's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'm sure Nialler misses you more than you miss him, he'll proably kiss you sensless." With that being said, Dani laughs.

Like on timing, the five boys with Paul (of course ;P) are now in front of the three ladies. Danielle and Eleanor run into the awating arms of Louis and Liam. While Dani stands there dumbfounded. The five boys look from one another confused. Niall, especially. Then Dani finally came to her senses.

Dani dropped her bags and literally sprinted into Niall's arms. Niall laughed and held her tight against his own body. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I missed you so much Niall!" Dani sobs, tears streaming down her face.

Niall also starts to tear up, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to finally have you in my arms again. Every single day and night. After every concert, I just would look through photos of you and I. But we survived. Now we're together again, that's all that matters. I'll always stay, no matter what happens. Because your the one Dani. Your the only one for me." Niall states.

The couple pull away from each other. Niall takes Dani's face into his hands and kisses her for the first time in three months.

(A/N) Heey Everyone! I hope you enjoyed! LOL! Tell me what you think, by commenting below! :) Vote, Like! <3

xDanix