Truth or dare

..Annabelle..

Their house had a big corridor that led to a MASIVE dining room, with a kitchen next to it!

It had an amazing lounge room with black leather couches and a large flat screen T.V.

"OH my god" i yelled with Niall chuckling at me.

"It is a beauty, isn't it." said Zayn.

"Ya" i replied not knowing what to say. i don't really like one direction, but they seem like nice people... especially their house!

"Umm you guys wanna go in the lounge room?" said Liam. "Yes." we all said at the exact same time.

We got into the awesome lounge and sat on the beautiful couches.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare!!!!" yelled louis excitedly.

"Okay!" we all yelled back happily

So we sat in a circle on their fluffy white carpet.

Harry was on my right, Niall on my left with the others sitting in their own order that i can't be bothered to explain.

"So Annabelle" (They all knew my name because i told them)

"Truth or dare?" louis asked me.

Hmm, i hate choosing things! but i think i'm gonna choose "dare!" i yelled.

Louis was whispering to Niall and they both nodded with giant smirks on their faces.

"We dare you to put your bras on top of you t-shirt for a hour!" said Niall.

"Okay!" i said, acting as if it was nothing. "turn around!" i told the idiot Harry that was perving on me.

"Fine" Harry sighed and turned around.

I stripped of my t-shirt and unclipped my bra, put my t-shirt back on, then clipped my bra on top of my t-shirt.

"You can turn around now" i told them, then...

They all started bursting out laughing! "oh shut up! i get to choose who i want now, and i choose," every body went silent, "Harold!" every body's eyes landed on Harry.

"I dare you to... eat all of the carrots in the house!" i said randomly. Then Louis's eyes went wide. "whats wrong with Louis?" i asked getting a little confused.

"Louis LOVES carrots, a couple of days ago Niall was hungry so he ate 1 of Louis's carrots and..." "and what!" i cut Zayn of,

"I don't really want to tell you."

"Oh your gonna tell me!!" i screamed, getting really frustrated for some reason.

"Fine, louis threatened that the next person who touches his carrots will get there hair shaved off and he will make us eat it!" Zayn finished, smoothing his black charcoal hair with his hand.

I looked at Harry, he had wide eyes as if telling me "don't you think about it!"

Oh, But i'm thinking about it

"Harry, i dare you to eat all of LOUIS'S carrots that are in this whole mansion!" I said with an evil laugh.

"F-fin-fine..." he stuttered, poor guys gonna have to eat his own hair... HA!!!!!

He ran to the kitchen as fast as he could with louis running behind him, opened the fridge door, grabbed about 4 bags of carrots, opened them and gobbled down two at a time...

Wow.

Louis got ahold of Harry and pinned him down on the floor!

Every one but me and Zayn were on the floor trying as hard as they could to get Louis of Harry.

"Get of right now Louis Tomlinson or i will make you sit in the corner for an HOUR!!" Said Liam.

I looked at Zayn after we finished laughing and said "ya like that'l Get him to stop!" but surprisingly Louis jumped of Harry and looked at Liam with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sowy." Louis said, what a weirdo!!!

"Thats okay, but i'm not the one you should be apologizing to!" he said motioning to Harry.

"Im sorry Hazza!" he yelled covering his face so Harry wouldn't punch him. "thats alright." Harry replied.

"I won't try it again!" Louis said.

"When you'r awake..." he whispered in a creepy voice, but i was the only one to hear it, i was the only one who can stop him tonight with my awesome, ninja, skills!

But how! My parents would NEVER let me stay over at some ones house! they HATE me doing cool things with my friends, they want me to be miserable!

And the worst thing is...

They don't want me anymore.

..FLASH BACK..

i crept up to my mums and dads room quietly at night because i wanted to ask them if i could get my drink bottle that i left in there the other night.

"I know i HATE her! She thinks she can do ANYTHING she wants. But not under our roof she can't!" i heard my mum say.

"ya Annabelle is such a weirdo! Like we say... our house our rules!" said dad. "Why don't we pretend to take her on a nice road trip and drop her of in the middle of the forest or something!"

With that i ran of to my room, Balling my eyes out. i was only 6.

..FLASH BACK OVER..