Chapter 8: Can Jamilton Be Cannon For One Second-

"Hey, Hamilton," James said, hatred hugging his voice as he sat in an armchair.

   Alex squeaked, James' presence surprising him, since he went back to writing when Thomas answered the door. "Ah!" he said, his hand flinching, causing the dot of an "i" he was writing to become a line.

   Thomas sat down next to Alex, his face a dark shade of red. He looked like he was thinking about something. Alex wondered what it was...

   His thoughts were cut off by Thomas speaking. "So...James...how've you been..?" His voice sounded worried and confused.

   James smirked, eyeing Thomas' red face. "Well, I have my eye on someone~."

   Thomas raised an eyebrow, trying to act like a normal friend. "Oh? Who's the lucky person?"

   James smirked looked Thomas up and down. "I think you know who~," he whispered seductively.

   Thomas squeaked, glancing over at Alex, who was staring at James wide-eyed. It couldn't have been Thomas, could it..?

   "Um...I'm not quite sure what you mean..," Thomas giggled awkwardly, looking away from James.

   "Stop playing dumb, Tommy~. You know exactly who~," James smirked, ill intent glinting in his eyes.

   Alex shot James a subtle glare, as if to say, "He's taken."

   James didn't get the hint and smirked. "Hey! Why don't we play Truth or Dare~?"

   Thomas shrugged, nodding. "Sure," he said, his voice wavering a little because of his nervousness.

   Alex shook his head. "Nah, I've got writing to do."

   Thomas glanced at Alex as if to say, "Can you write in here? I might need your help."

   Alex nodded curtly, understanding the meaning of Thomas' glance.

   "Aw, bummer~," James purred. "Oh well, as long as you watch, Alex~."

   See, James knew about Alex's little crush on Tommy. How? He had his ways. He's James, after all.

   Alex bit his lip, nodding. He shoved his essays aside, not wanting to watch what he was about to see.

   James smirked. He looked at Thomas. "Tommy~ Truth or dare~?"

   Thomas bit his lip. "uUh...can I pick neither?" he asked, chuckling awkwardly.

   James giggled too, shaking his head. "Nope~ Choose~"

   Thomas sighed in defeat. "Tr--"

   "Dare it is!" James smirked. "I dare you to kiss me~"

   Alex gasped from the couch, and his heartbeat quickened immensely.

   Thomas made eye contact with Alex, and he gave a reassuring nod. Alex relaxed a little.

   "No, James. Alex is my boyfriend, and I intend to stay faithful to him," Thomas said calmly.

   James' eyes flashed with rage. "You sure~? I could provide you with a lot more than he ever could!" He pointed to Alex, who was shaking in his Nikes.

   Thomas snarled. "No you couldn't! Alex is a better man than you could ever be!"

   James smirked. "Mm~ I love to see you angry, Tommy~ Really brings out your sexy voice~" he chuckled, standing up and yanking Thomas up with him.

   Thomas hissed, yanking his hand away. "Go to hell."

   James growled and sneakily slid his hand up Thomas' shirt.

   Alex gasped, seeing it all.

   Thomas' eyes flashed. "Let. Go," he growled.

   James shook his head and slid his hand up further.

   Thomas snarled, taking his hand off. "James, I think it'd be best if you leave."

   "No can do. I still need that kiss."

   Thomas shook his head, sighing. "Then I guess we're gonna do this the hard way." He began to drag James out of the dorm, much to Alex's relief.

   James hissed, and when they got to the door, he grabbed Thomas by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to his level. (GET ON MY LEVEL)

   "James? What are you--" Thomas started to say, but got cut off by James' lips on his.

   Alex gasped, wanting to rip James off of his man. But it seemed as if his butt was glued to the couch, and he was horrified that Thomas didn't seem to be doing anything. So he simply put a piece of paper in front of him and began to feverishly write.

   In Thomas' mind, he was freaking out. He wanted to pull apart, but, much like Alex, he felt like his body parts were frozen. He wanted so badly to pull apart and smack James across the face, but he couldn't. He was about to pull apart when he felt a wave of pleasure run through him with the kiss, and he became frozen all over again. His body was telling him to kiss back, but hus mind was screaming not to. But the needs of his body took over the rational part of his brain. He began to kiss James back.

   Alex happened to look up from his essay right at that time, and he dropped his pen to the ground in shock, and he covered his mouth. Tears streamed down his cheeks as James was making out with his man. His man. Actually, no. Thomas wasn't his man anymore. Not if he could be that easily replaced.

   James pulled apart first and smirked at Thomas. "See? I told you I could provide you with more than he could." He gestured to Alex.

   That was when Thomas snapped back into reality, and he spun around, looking into Alex's heartbroken eyes. "A-Alex...I--"

   "Save it," Alex hissed, standing up. "You played me like you did Peggy. I'm out. Don't call me."

   Thomas' eyes followed Alex as he began walking out, and he started babbling hopelessly. Nothing that he said had an effect on Alex, however, because he was gone.

   Thomas sighed, tears filling his eyes. "Leave, James."

   James shook his head, sitting on Thomas' lap. "I can tell you're not satisfied~"

   "I certainly am. You've done enough. Leave."

   James tugged on Thomas' collar, and he kissed him once more. Thomas didn't even hesitate to kiss back this time.

   Alex was stumbling across the campus, crying softly. He found a bar, and smiled to himself. "Here we are." He walked in. "Give me the strongest stuff you got," he said to the bartender.

SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! I WENT THROUGH SOME THINGS, SO-