3-NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.

we are still at were dad had dropped us. the parking lot.

unfortunately, he didn't have the time to direct us on where to go to just told us he'll be back to pick us up in the afternoon.

he was in a hurry, applying for a job. since last three months, dad had been looking for a job but none were vacant. we had to manage he's saving, though he had made a lot in  savings

Jane is leaning by a convertible chatting with God knows who.
that's what she does every minute with her. she doesn't really make friends just on the screen.

"are we just gonna stay here doing nothing till the final bell rings" I ask after a moment of silence.

"actually you're the one who isn't doing anything not me"

"I know " I deadpanned.

soon she stops texting, pocketing her phone in her bag. then she glances up at me "ok where are we going".

"and I thought you're were going to text your life out of that phone"

"seriously? "she muses" i'm gonna bring it out now " she threatens sliding her hand down her bag.

"no, no, no just joking" she releases her grip from the phone which  releases a soft thumb from the bag. now i'm wondering what those bags were made of.

"maybe we should just go in first. " Jane suggests.

after a minute of hesitation, we head in.

yah I thought when we were in we're going to be welcomed with a whole lot of noise filling the air with chattering of objects everywhere with people going here and there and that's what I got.

everyone stop everything there were doing and stared at us. most likely because we had the same features.

not long after, the bell rang signaling the next period.

everyone emptied the hallway, leaving only jane and I rotted at where we were since we appeared there.

we walked down not saying anything but it just made thing uncomfortable so I spoke up. 
"okay.... that was weird"

"most definitely" jane replied.  "where are we heading to next".

"I should ask you that since it was you're idea that brought us here"I snapped.

"actually, it wasn't an idea, it was a suggestion and it wasn't my fault you listened"

"whatever" I shrug

" well don't blame all these on me "

"I wasn't going to "

"looked like you were"

~~~~~~(skip to the principals office.)  ♥♡♡♥

"so here are your schedule"the principal says handing us a booklet in a file. I grab mine and put in my bag. Jane immediately opens hers.

" thanks sir" we choruse .

we head for the door.  once the door is shut. I open my schedule and check what class i'm having. knowing this is 4th period, I might as well check for 5th cause who knows any minute from know the bell would ring. history.  ugh history's always boring.

Jane is having maths which she apparently hates. we both get to have subjects we don't like on our first day here. what a great way to start class.

now you all (most of you) may be wondering how we found the principal's office.  well this is how ...

while Jane and I were arguing on random stuffs. we met the janitor, Kate. she offered us help knowing we were new here.