chapter 6

Hey! Sorry for the long time to upload.

" Hey everyone! I'm Julie Houston aka lieston, founder/creator/owner of friends.connect.com and I would like to thank all of you for coming here today at our very first friends.connect.com aka friendcon convention, Welcome ! " Julie said as she stepped on stage and screams were heard from all around.

People began to chat and play with the games and even earned some friendcon cash, the cash used for games, like playfish cash in facebook before. Justin found Anna easy to get along with. Christian was busy talking and chatting and laughing with Alexis, Caitlyn and Russel were having the traditional " Is too, Is not " fight over which was better in a friends.connect.com game, Hell Gang or Heaven Sent. Overall, all of them got along fine except that they still haven't found Dana and Nick had got lost in the crowd and they hadn't noticed. Until. . .

"Is not! Hell Gang is not stupid!" Russel said over the noise

"Is too! Heaven Sent is way awesome!" Caitlyn replied.

"Is not! Right Nick? Nick?" Russel said looking for back-up from Nick and found him missing.

"Guys! Nick's missing!"

"What?!"

"Oh My Gosh! So is Dana!" Caitlyn said noticing her cousins' absence.

"What are we gonna do?" Alexis said worried.

~Meanwhile~

Where are they?! Nick thought as he pushed his way through the crowd to a corner with space for him to breath. As he turned around he was shocked to find a girl with dark brown hair falling down towards him. Dana tripped and fell on a person.

"Ow." Nick said standing up from the fall.

"Sorry" Dana said as she fixed herself.

"It's okay. I'm Nick Meyer or mick_neyer16 " Nick said offering his hand while Dana was shocked.

"Dana. Dana Stewart or danastew_09" Dana said smiling and shaking Nick's hand.

"Good to finally meet you danastew_09" Nick said smiling at the same time shocked.

"Same to you mick_neyer16" Dana replied.

As they talked Julie was walking holding her cellphone shutting it angrily.

"Hello" Julie said as she approached them.

"Hello, Nick, Dana" Nick said as he introduced himself and Dana to Julie.

"Don't mind me asking but. . . can you two play?"

"Play?"

"Yes. Play instruments"

"Yea, I can play the drums and guitar and I can sing" Nick said.

"Yea, me too, I can play the piano and guitar and I can sing" Dana said.

"Great! Can you do me a favor then? You see, the band I hired, Minus Us (A/N: this isn't real, just made it up) cancelled on me at the last moment, so can you please take their place?" Julie said practically begging.

"ummmm-----ok." Nock and Dana said.

"That's great! Kevin, Joe, Demi, Selena!(A/N: Yes,I know, Jonas Brothers and Demi and Selena don't ask) Come here!" Julie said as she called a group of teens to come over.

"Joe and Kevin- guitar, Demi and Selena- back-up, Dana- lead, Nick - drums" Julie said as she lead them backstage.

"Wait! What song are we going to play?" Demi asked nervous.

"That depends on what you all want. . . oh, I forgot, this is Jovilen now Jovilenia, it's a mix of all your names I made up, Good Luck!" Julie said as she went off to prepare for their act.

They all looked at each other.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with dad?" Dana said referring to Selena who happened to be her sister who looks like their mom and lives with their dad due to their parents' divorce.

"Chill Dana, you thinking what i'm thinking?"

"Number?" Dana responded immediately.

"24"

"Then yes, i'm thinking what you're thinking"

"Follow our lead" Dana and Selena said at the same time, as the curtains went up and the crowd went wild.

"Hey everybody! We're Jovilenia!"

There! Hope you all like it! Also, I miss all your comments. Please read, comment and vote! And 24 means a song.