Prologue

Meanwhile At The Ancient Jungle Forest When It Was Raining At The Jungle When It Was Fire. And Blink Was Running By Herself From Takeda Takahashi And She Escapes Herself. And She Sad So Scared And She Hides Herself Into A Place And Terrified.

Blink Sees Herself And Her Eyelids Had Been Conducted And Her Guilt Also. And Thunderstorm Comes And She Is Scared Of Storms That It Was Raining And Dark.

And She Said. It Was So Terrified!!! And She Was Really Safe By Her Friends And She Needs Polaris And She Breaks Down Herself.

And She Had A Heart Attack And She Was The Only One And Screams Out Loud.

When The Wind Blows Her Hair And Iron Man Arrives And He Said To Her. Just Run For Your Life.

When She Runs To Mantis And Nebula And She Said To Her. Why Did You Run So Fast Yesterday. And Blink Said. I Was Chased By Takeda Last Night. And Nebula And Mantis Looks At Each And They Gasps.

And Takeda Walks To The Basement Where He Finds A Room And A Person Walks Somewhere. And Takeda Turns On The Machine Which Was On With The Teleportation Power.

And Then He Puts His Mask On His Face Which He Puts His Hair When It Was Longer And Puts Out His Neck And He Teleports Himself To A Mysterious Jungle Forest And He Chops A Tree Branch With His Whips And Bishop And Sunspot Saw Takeda Doing That To It. And He Stares At Them.

And Sunspot And Bishop Ran Away From Takeda And He Chased Them Which Iron Man Appears And Knocks Takeda And Fells Off.

When It Was Midnight. Blink Was So Scared And Running Away From Takeda And He Takes Off His Mask And Appears.

And It Was Innocent And She Lost Herself. Was It Because Of Friends. She Grow To Understand.

Mantis Said. No One Has Ever Asked Me A Personal Question! New Purpose?

Blink Was Just Friends With Mantis, Nebula, Iron Man And Quicksilver Together And It Was Her Forcement.

Might Sounds Strange And She Had A Nightmare And She Was The One.

And Quicksilver Said. You Just Got Served

And Blink Said. Oh My Gosh! Have We Learned Nothing?